The Relation Between Portfolio Composition and Sustainable Withdrawal Rates
- Never lose your balance. // Finance Week;9/6/2002, p44
Focuses on the importance of keeping an investment portfolio balanced. Changes in the performance of individual assets; Steps in facilitating any review process; Factors to consider in the review.
- Provider's Pulpit. Allison, John // International Money Marketing;Jun2003, p14
Comments on issues concerning investment analysis. Real-time prices; Transaction costs; Diversified portfolio of assets.
- INVESTMENT EDGE. Ferguson, David // Money Marketing;2/5/2004, p36
Focuses on the misuse of the measure on the placement of money to client assets. Ways to show fund performance; Role of past performance on investment decisions; Management of funds.
- Asset Returns and Economic Risk. Robotti, Cesare // Economic Review (07321813);2002 2nd Quarter, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the link between multiple sources of economic risk and popular asset pricing models. Information on the asset pricing models; Analysis of the financial-income factors proposed in the literature; Predictability of asset returns.
- CHAPTER 2: FINANCIAL RETURNS: ASSET STRUCTURE RATIOS. // Jamaica Economic Competitiveness;Feb2006, p12
In this chapter we consider the asset structure of companies operating in Jamaica benchmarked against global averages. The chapter begins by defining relevant terms. A common-size statement, or vertical analysis of assets is then presented for companies operating in Jamaica and the average...
- Editorial. Satchell, Stephen E. // Journal of Asset Management;Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
Encourages readers of the "Journal of Asset Management" to submit evidence or opinion on the benefits of quantitative asset management.
- The Development of a Risk Assessment Instrument: A Follow-Up Study. Grable, John E.; Lytton, Ruth H. // Financial Services Review;Fall2003, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p257
The purpose of this paper is to offer empirical evidence regarding the validity of a 13-item financial risk tolerance assessment instrument originally published by Grable and Lytton (1999) in this Journal. Bivariate and multivariate analyses were used to evaluate data from a sample of...
- Modeling Asset Interconnectedness on Investment Models. Pastor-Agustín, Gema; Ramírez-Alesón, Marisa; Espitia-Escuer, Manuel // International Advances in Economic Research;May2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p203
This paper assesses an investment model for firms making decisions on interconnected assets. Introducing heterogeneity and interconnections implies new considerations about investment decision drivers. The paper also analyzes the optimum conditions under this new framework. In fact, it is...
- PORTFOLIO SELECTION IN FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES: A NEW APPROACH. Michaelsen, Jacob B.; Goshay, Robert C. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun67, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p166
A theoretical model capable of supporting a rigorous analysis of portfolio selection in financial intermediaries appeared only recently. In the absence of a suitable theoretical framework, the limitations of maximizing behavior as an explanation of the selection of asset and liability structures...