A Review of Difficult Investment Policy Issues
- Loan Funds Looking for Liquidity, Cash Flows in 2001. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;01/08/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
Highlights the views of loan fund managers regarding their plan to consider high-yield companies that can access liquidity and can generate plenty of free cash flow.
- Analysts on the Couch Dealing with Post-WorldCom Trauma Syndrome. Field, Graham // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p39
Gives advice to financial analysts about the need to change their focus on issues related to corporate accounts. Relationship of analysts with investors and companies; Discussion on the condition of cash flow; Details of how to improve the information flow in companies. INSET: CHECKLIST.
- The art of cashflow modelling. WHITBREAD, SUE // Money Marketing;7/10/2014, Issue 1445, p18
The article focuses on the integration of cashflow modelling into the client proposition of financial advisers.
- Consider fees as LIF will hit cashflow. SPITS, JASON // Money Management;9/17/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the proposed Life Insurance Framework (LIF) which The article reports that decreased cashflows will be suffered by the financial advisers relying on risk commissions under the Life Insurance Framework (LIF).
- Schroders nets Â£8.3bn inflows amid market volatility. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/5/2015, p16
The article reports on the increase in the cash inflows recorded by asset management firm Schroders in the period ended September 2015.
- Washington to Change Line Up. // Investment Management Weekly;12/31/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p2
Focuses on the search of Washington State Investment Board for a fixed-income investment officer and a private equity investment officer.
- Washington Wants Indexers for $18 B. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;4/22/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p1
Deals with the plan of the Washington State Investment Board to recruit a money manager to coordinate its private equities slated for submission on June 14, 2002.
- Putting Investors First. PIERCE, EMMET // San Diego Business Journal;3/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the launching of Delphi Private Advisors, an independent registered investment adviser of San Diego company which offers investment management services to high net-worth-individuals, families, and private foundations.
- What Advisers Are Saying. Wickenden, Phil // Money Marketing;8/15/2013, p47
The article discusses things that investment advisers should consider when designing an investing-for-children strategy.