Helping Clients Reach for the Gold Ring
- Actuaries offer free endowment redress calculator to small IFAs. // Money Marketing;7/31/2003, p13
Reports that actuarial consultant OAC has been offering free software for small and regional independent financial advisers needing to work out redress for mortgage endowment complaints in Great Britain. Use and application of the software; Fees charged by the company for the software.
- So You Want to Be a Software Developer? McCarthy, Ed // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p54
Discusses the factors to consider in selling commercial software to financial planners. Market size and cost sensitivity of software; Financial risk of selling commercial software; Advice from several financial planners who have developed commercial software.
- Adding Precision to Retirement Planning. Stevens, Michael G. // Practical Accountant;May2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on the integration of computer software into retirement planning practice of accountants in the U.S. Use of computer software in the creation of models for financial planning packages; Computer applications available for accountants; Approaches in creating retirement plan packages. ...
- Efficiency in the marketplace. // Credit Management;Aug98, p16
Focuses on WallCHART, an electronic wallplanner from Sussex, England-based company Wallchart International. Capabilities; Companies that are using the software.
- MARKET PLACE. // Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p33
Lists several products for financial planners. Features of the National Datamax's ProSource Premier 5.05 software application designed for financial planners; InsWord for Producers 1.0 software from Insmark; Pass-word protected Internet site developed by First Call Interactive.
- Joining the advice delivery dots. // Money Management;10/18/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p1
The article informs that financial planners want the help of software providers in providing scaled advice to access the entire financial situation of a client instantly.
- Software training and the RDR. // Money Marketing;7/29/2010, p42
In this article, the author discusses the significance of Retail Distribution Review (RDR) training to enable financial advisers better equipped with the necessary knowledge needed in using the client management software in Great Britain.
- Gifting Programs Evolve To Aid Planners. D'Allegro, Joseph // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/7/99, Vol. 103 Issue 23, p21
Reviews the computer software InsGift created by the InsMark Inc. for use by financial planners.
- Get Real! Day, Jo; Day, Kevin // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p34
The article focuses on the case of Martin who is the owner of We Manage Assets Inc. (WMA). He thrives on change, loves complexity and new challenges and hates doing the same thing twice. While he comes up with new ideas, his love of change and complexity sometimes drives his staff crazy. WMA...