RESEARCH TRENDS IN BRITISH GASTROENTEROLOGY: PUBLICATION RATES IN NEWLY APPOINTED NHS CONSULTANTS OVER A 9 YEAR PERIOD
- Gut goes from strength to strength. El-Omar, Emad M. // Gut;Jan2012, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p1
The author reflects on delivering high quality gastroenterological clinical studies to the world through the journal. He agrees that the Fast Track Review system helped reviewers work with pleasure and efficiency to deliver reviewed works to readers. An overview of the changes in the online...
- "STATE OF THE ART" SERIES. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1978, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p548
Introduces several featured medical studies concerning gastroenterology, including the management of a patient with small bowel syndrome.
- Is research declining amongst gastroenterology trainees in the United Kingdom? CLARK, ANDREW L; BUCHANAN, G LOUISE // Clinical Medicine;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p323
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the decline among gastroenterology trainees in Great Britain.
- EVENTS 2013. // Inflammatory Bowel Disease Monitor;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p171
A calendar of events From September 4, 2013 to December 14, 2013 is presented including the 2013 British Association for the Study of the Liver (BASL) Annual Conference, the 11th World Congress on Inflammation and the United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) 2013.
- Japan's contribution to clinical research in gastroenterology and hepatology. Maeda, Kenji; Rahman, Mahburur; Fukui, Tsuguya // Journal of Gastroenterology;2003, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p816
Although Japanâ€™s contributions to several biomedical fields have already been reported, little is known about Japanâ€™s contribution to gastroenterology and hepatology. Japanâ€™s share of articles in this field was 10.6%, ranking third in the world, following the United States...
- Guests Editors' Preface. Pawlik, Wiesław W.; Brzozowski, Tomasz // Gastroenterologia Polska / Gastroenterology;2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, preceding p165
A preface is presented to the journal "Polish Gastroenterology," offered by professor Leszek Paradowski of "Polish Gastroenterology Society Journal."
- Digestive Disease Week: DDW previews upcoming research. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the premiere scientific conference titled "Digestive Disease Week" to be held in May 2012 in San Diego, California to discuss the research works on gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy.
- Errata. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2006, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p2445
A correction to the editorial of the July 2006 issue is presented.
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1983, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p849
Presents announcements about various events related to gastroenterology to be held in the U.S. in 1984. Research Session on Digestive Disease and Aging; Patients sought by the Cleveland Variceal Hemorrhage Study Group.