PRE-CLINIC SELF-ADMINISTERED HEALTH ASSESSMENT EVALUATION FORMS COULD SAVE TIME AND RESOURCES
- LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. Katz, Barbara Myerson // Louisville Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p42
Focuses on various diagnostic screening tests recommended for monitoring overall health. Factors to determine value of screening tests; Schedule to undertake screening tests; Importance of colonoscopy in screening for colon cancer in women.
- Suggested Schedule of Health Screening for People Age 65 and Older with No Symptoms. // Health Assessment Through the Life Span;2005, p357
An appendix which includes the suggested schedule of health screening for people age 65 and older is presented.
- Panel endorses preparticipation sports physicals for every child. Foster, Melissa // Cardiology Today;Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the recommendation of a panel to implement preparticipation physicial evaluations (PPEs) for all children to provide additional opportunity for a well-child examination.
- Keeping Dad Physically Fit. LaGrand, Wendell A. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;6/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
The article discusses the importance of regular medical check-up as a perfect start to keep families healthy.
- Area checks out Elder Care Fair. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);4/ 4/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 14, p9A
The article reports on the annual Elder Care Fair held in Marble Falls, Texas on March 31, 2012 which offers free health screenings, vaccinations, and healthcare information for seniors.
- Exploring HPV Infections and Cervical Screening With Multiple Lenses. // Journal of Aboriginal Health;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, cervical screenig of Aboriginal women and personal health practice.
- DHB disputes alleged role in breast-screening departure. Ratcliffe, Lucy // New Zealand Doctor;12/4/2013, p13
The article reports that Counties Manukau District Health Board (DHB) in New Zealand is not withdrawing its support from the breast-screening service of Southern DHB, despite being cited as a factor in Southern DHB's decision to stop the service in June 2014.
- Dealing with Vietnamese refugees. Phillips, Simon J.; Pearson, Rachel J. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);2/14/1981, Vol. 282 Issue 6263, p525
Focuses on health management of Vietnamese refugees in Great Britain. Conduction of medical screening and immunization; Association between blood and death in the minds of the refugees; Detection of inadequate health screening.
- HEALTH HAPPENINGS. // West County Journal;9/14/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 37, pB2
A calendar of health events for the Missouri area in September 2011 is presented which includes peripheral arterial disease screenings, "Know the 10 Signs" program by the Alzheimer's Association, and "Know Your Numbers" free total cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure screening.
- Affinity Health Plan's fourth annual 'Get Screened, Get Clean'. // New York Amsterdam News;6/13/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 24, p34
The article offers information on nonprofit organization Affinity Health Plan's fourth annual Get Screened, Get Clean event to be held on June 13, 2013 at the Adam Clayton Powerll State Office Building in Harlem, New York City, wherein men can avail of free health screenings.