AZATHIOPRINE AND SMOKING STATUS IN CROHN'S DISEASE PREDICT RESPONSE TO INFLIXIMAB
- Safety and steroid-sparing experience using infliximab for Crohn’s disease at a pediatric inflammatory bowel disease center. Stephens, Michael C.; Shepanski, Melissa A.; Mamula, Petar; Markowitz, Jonathan E.; Brown, Kurt A.; Baldassano, Robert N. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan2003, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p104
: ObjectivesThe published experience using infliximab (Remicade, Centocor, Malvern, PA) for the treatment of pediatric Crohnâ€™s disease is limited but suggests utility in the treatment of refractory disease. Experience using infliximab at a large pediatric center is reviewed.: MethodsA...
- Immunomodulators and “on demand” therapy with infliximab in Crohn’s disease: clinical experience with 400 infusions. Kinney, Timothy; Rawlins, Matthew; Kozarek, Richard; France, Renée; Patterson, David // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2003, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p608
: ObjectivesInfliximab has been proven effective for treatment of active Crohnâ€™s and fistulizing Crohnâ€™s disease. We reviewed our experience with infliximab in patients with Crohnâ€™s disease to determine if its combination with immunomodulators leads to better response and...
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the effects of infliximab on perianal fistulizing Crohnâ€™s disease Van Assche, Gert; Vanbeckevoort, Dirk; Bielen, Didier; Coremans, Georges; Aerden, Isolde; Noman, Maya; D’Hoore, Andre; Penninckx, Freddy; Marchal, Guy; Cornillie, Freddy; Rutgeerts, Paul // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p332
: ObjectivesAlthough the clinical efficacy of infliximab as measured by closure of fistulas in Crohnâ€™s disease has been demonstrated, its influence on the inflammatory changes in the fistula tracks is less clear. The aim of the present study was to assess the behavior of perianal fistulas...
- Management of Crohn's disease of the ileoanal pouch with infliximab Colombel, Jean-Frederic; Ricart, Elena; Loftus Jr., Edward V.; Tremaine, William J.; Young-Fadok, Tonia; Dozois, Eric J.; Wolff, Bruce G.; Devine, Richard; Pemberton, John H.; Sandborn, William J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2003, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p2239
: ObjectivesThe occurrence of Crohn''s disease (CD) in a patient with an ileal-pouch anstomosis (IPAA) often results in severe morbidity and significant chance of reservoir loss. We report our experience of the use of infliximab in these patients.: MethodsMedical records of 26 patients with an...
- Infliximab/mercaptopurine. // Reactions Weekly;6/25/2011, Issue 1357, p20
The article describes the case of a 19-year-old woman with Crohn's disease who developed melanocytic lesions after starting treatment with mercaptopurine and infliximab.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;10/2/2010, Issue 1321, p21
The article describes the case of a man who developed multifocal motor neuropathy with conduction block (MMNCB) following treatment with infliximab for Crohn's disease.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;5/26/2012, Issue 1403, p18
The article describes the case of an adult woman who developed paradoxical exacerbation of Crohn's disease (CD) after receiving infliximab.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;03/01/2013, Issue 1441, p21
The article presents a case study of a 29-year-old woman who developed acute cytolytic hepatitis while receiving infliximab (Remicade) for vulvar Crohn's disease.
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;10/16/2010, Issue 1323, p25
The article describes the cases of two women who developed Lewis-Summer syndrome (LSS) while receiving treatment with infliximab for Crohn's disease (CD).