Lehigh Valley Health Network in Pa. Will Issue $61 Million
- HAWAII: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p38
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Hawaii as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Shattuck Hammond Partners; Hawkins Delafield & Wood.
- Mutual benefit. Snow, Charlotte // Modern Healthcare;10/06/97, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p56
Presents information on a report by New York-based Shattuck Hammond Partners in conjunction with the Washington-based American Seniors Housing Association, pertaining to the benefits of partnering between hospitals and assisted-living companies. Comments from Mark Banta, a vice president at...
- Shattuck Hammond's unusual marriage with PriceWaterhouse may serve it well. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30431, p1
Reports on Shattuck-Hammond Partner's merger with PriceWaterhouse Coopers. Company background; Barbara Shattuck and Michael Hammond as partners; Remarks of industry observers regarding the buyout; Shattuck Hammond's new role within PriceWaterhouse; Growth of Shattuck Hammond since 1993.
- Investment banking muscle. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;04/27/98, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p17
Focuses on the plan of Coopers & Lybrand Securities to buy the Shattuck Hammond Partners to expand its investment banking capabilities. Schedule of the closing of the deal; Information on the agreement; Services provided by Coopers & Lybrand; Services provided by Shattuck Hammond.
- A new power in financing as Shattuck, Coopers bond. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;07/13/98, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p12
Focuses on the possible acquisition of Shattuck Hammond Partners Incorporated by Coopers and Lybrand company. Reason Coopers is contemplating purchasing Shattuck; Information on Shattuck Hammond; Comments from Barbara Shattuck, one of the firm's founders; Speciality of the firm; Financial...
- Shattuck Hammond hires Ozarchuk. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p32
Reports on former CS First Boston executive Janet A. Ozarchuk's appointment as vice president of Shattuck Hammond Partners Inc. Shattuck's roles and responsibilities in the investment bank.
- Six Join Morgan Keegan's Shattuck Unit From SunTrust. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32986, p7
The article announces the hiring of six veteran investment banking professionals specializing in the health care industry at Morgan Keegan & Co.'s Shattuck Hammond Partners Inc., including Duncan Dashiff as managing director, David Meagher, Chris Rogers, Patrick Walsh, Chris Dorn and Sang Jeong.
- WINDROSE PURCHASES FIVE MEDICAL PROPERTIES. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 17, special section p15C
The article reports on Indianapolis, Indiana-based Windrose Medical Properties Trust Inc.'s acquisition of five medial properties in Alabama for $29.4 million. All of the properties were owned by affiliates of the Baptist Health System Inc. of Birmingham which was represented by Shattuck Hammond...
- Illinois Health System Readies $140M Refunding With Eye on Savings, Liquidity. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p35
Reports that Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare in Elmhurst, Illinois will sell 140 million dollars of refunding bonds as of December 2002 in a restructuring of the system's outstanding debt that offers investors a stronger security. Expected date on which the deal would be priced; Underwriter for...