Massachusetts House Kills Borrowing Plan
- Romney Not Running. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32281, p35
The article states that Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts announced that he would not seek re-election in 2006. Romney is said to be considering a run for the presidency in 2008 and his decision will fuel speculation about such a run. He said that his decision not to run for a second term as...
- It's Not About Reid's Source. Marshall, Leslie // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/10/2012, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p23
The author comments on the allegation against U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney on his failure to pay taxes in 10 years.
- Politics 101 for the GOP. Cary, Mary Kate // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/13/2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p19
The author discusses the competition of presidential candidates in the Republican Party to eliminate Mitt Romney from the race before the primary elections in South Carolina. She explores the view that there is a division within the party and that there is an absence of identity. She examines...
- VOTE YOUR WALLET. REGNIER, PAT // Money;Oct2012, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p80
The article focuses on the fiscal policies proposed by U.S. President Barack Obama and U.S. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Topics include the tax regime that each would implement, the changes that would be made to the tax rate, and internal tax law in the U.S. Information is...
- Massachusetts to Enter Fiscal 2004 With a Budget, for a Change. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p5
Reports on plans of Massachusetts State to begin the 2004 fiscal year with an operating budget, as of July 1, 2003. Provisions in the legislation, signed by the state Governor Mitt Romney, concerning the 2004 fiscal budget; Efforts done by Romney administration to solve the budget deficit...
- WHY I'M FOR MITT ROMNEY. ROBBINS, AMANDA // New York Times Upfront;11/5/2012, Vol. 145 Issue 4, p10
The author expounds on her choice of Mitt Romney as the winning candidate in the U.S. presidential election in whom she believes will restore constitutional freedom, lower taxes, and cut deficits thereby returning the money back to the people.
- Mitt Romney Tells Voters: If I'm elected, Don't Expect Huge Tax Cuts. // Moderate Voice;9/26/2012, p9
The article reports on the remarks of U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney that Americans must not expect large tax cuts from him if he won the election as the country has to limit uncontrolled federal deficits.
- What you Talking 'bout Willard? Malveaux, Julianne // Washington Informer;10/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p23
The article discusses less useful strategies of Mitt Romney, former governor of Massachusetts related to development of the country which includes tax plans, women's equality and coal production and also the insult of the U.S. president Barack Obama by him.
- The Presumptive Tax Dodger. Durst, Will // Progressive Populist;9/1/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p18
The author talks about the refusal of Republican candidate Mitt Romney to disclose his tax records prior 2011.