DFW Bonds Continue to Thrive in Secondary Trading
- Sacramento Airport Planning New $400 Million Bond-Financed Terminal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Sacramento International Airport in Sacramento, California to issue $400 million revenue bonds to finance the building of a new passenger terminal at the airport. Assessment of the capacity of the airport to handle the volume of traffic; Appraisal of the credit rating of...
- Deal in Focus: New Hampshire Airport Plans to Extend Its Rebound. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p36
Reports on the plan of the Manchester Airport management to sell general airport revenue bonds in New Hampshire. Effort of raising funds for expansion of passenger terminal and lengthening runways; Difficulty of selling airport bonds; Schedule for the sale.
- Chicago Eyes Commercial Paper Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p1
Focuses on the launch of a longstanding commercial paper program to provide short-term financing for projects at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Delay of state tax payments; Approval of the finance committee on the sale of general obligation bonds; Review of revenue projections.
- Small Airport Bond Program in Virginia Carries Great Expectations. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31383, p5
Provides information on the small airport bond program in Virginia. Plans of the Virginia Resources Authority to sell bonds for acquiring funds; Selection of underwriters; Promotion of the bond program.
- As Stability Returns, Colorado Springs Airport Set to Refund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p30
Reports on the deal made by Colorado Springs Municipal Airport to sell $41.7 million of airport system revenue refund bonds on December 4, 2002. Ratings assigned by Standard and Poor, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Ratings on the deal; Details of the financial strategies of the...
- Mid-size airports abandon GOs in favor of independence. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/25/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30358, p26
Reports that mid-size airports in the Midwestern United States have shifted from general obligation debts to revenue bonds to fund major construction projects. Includes the issuance of about $56 million revenue bonds by Kent County, Michigan to fund an overhaul of Grand Rapids' airport; Plan of...
- Questions swirl around DFW airport deal; 2 states' GOs beckon. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p7
Reports on developments in general obligation and revenue bonds in the United States as of March 6, 2000. Scheduled issuance of revenue bonds for the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Dallas, Texas; Sale of general obligation bonds by the state of Arkansas and Wisconsin.
- Airport bonds could bring Florida county its highest annual volume in years. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/21/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30504, p3
Reports on Broward County, Florida's sale of $185 million of airport bonds and $30 million of refunding certificates. Total annual bond volume of the county if the issues are sold before December 30, 1998; Reason for Broward's growing volume; Other deals being considered by county commissioners.
- Deal in Focus: Detroit Airport Plans Variable-Rate Sale, With a Slight Twist. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/17/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31058, p34
Reports on the plans of Wayne County, Michigan to finance continuing work on the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport through the issuance of variable-rate revenue bonds. County's use of a standby bond purchase agreement with bond insurance, rather than an irrevocable letter of credit;...