Efficacy and one year follow up of argon plasma coagulation therapy for ablation of Barrett's oesophagus: factors determining persistence and recurrence of Barrett's epithelium
- Argon plasma coagulation therapy for ablation of Barret's oesophagus. Deviere, J. // Gut;Dec2002, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p763
Examines endoscopic thermoablation with argon plasma coagulation for treatment of Barrett's esophagus. Controversy over ablation therapy; Rationale for ablative therapy.
- Reasons to be cheerful about ablation. Van Brabandt, Hans; Neyt, Mattias; Devos, Carl // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/5/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7927, p22
A response from the authors about their article "Caution Over Use of Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation," in the 2013 issue is presented.
- `Wet' delivery may revolutionize radiofrequency tissue ablation. Watson, Fiona // Urology Times;Apr97, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the advantages of using a new method of delivering radiofrequency energy for tissue ablation. Difficulties of using radiofrequency ablation techniques; Significance of tissue ablation size; Research study on lesion size and tissue impedance; Use of visualization aids control;...
- Expert Consensus for Image-guided Radiofrequency Ablation of Pulmonary Tumors. Baodong LIU; Xiuyi ZHI // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;5/20/2015, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p251
No abstract available.
- THE EFFECTS OF CLINIC STYLE ON ACCESS RATES TO CATHETER ABLATION IN THE MIDLANDS. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA27
Presents an abstract to the article "The Effect of Clinic Style on Access Rates to Catheter Ablation in the Midlands," by L. Tapp, A. Price, and N. Prasad.
- COMPARISON OF SINGLE ABLATION CATHETER VERSUS MULTIPOLAR MAPPING CATHETER FOR ASSESSMENT OF PULMONARY VEIN CONDUCTION. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA101
An abstract for the article "Comparison of Single Ablation Catheter Versus Multipolar Mapping Catheter for Assessment of Pulmonary Vein Conduction," by J.R. Paisley, D. Tomlinson, J. de Bono and colleagues is presented.
- INTERATRIAL SEPTAL THICKNESS AND DIFFICULTY WITH TRANSSEPTAL PUNCTURE DURING CATHETER ABLATION OF ATRIAL FIBRILLATION. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA101
An abstract for the article "Interatrial Septal Thickness and Difficulty With Transseptal Puncture During Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation," by D.R. Tomlinson, N. Sabharwal, Y. Bahir and colleagues is presented.
- NavX reduces fluoroscopy times in pediatric catheter ablation. // Cardiology in the Young;May2006 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue S2, p2
The article presents an abstract of the article "NavX TM Reduces Fluoroscopy Times in Pediatric Catheter Ablation," by A. L. Neilson, J.A. Kirsh, and C.C. Chiu.
- Antisecretory for esophagitis. // Modern Medicine;Jun96, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p41
Reports on a drug called lansoprazole indicated for the treatment of erosive esophagitis, a condition characterized by gastroesophageal reflux and stomach contents which erode the mucosal lining of the esophageal tract. Lansoprazole as a proton-pump inhibitor; Recommended dosage.