- romance. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;11/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 19, p46
Presents information on romance books that have been reviewed in this issue of "Library Journal."
- Romance. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;4/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 7, p68
Presents an introduction to reviews of romance novels.
- Good Reads. Ryan, Ali // Heart & Soul;Jun/Jul2001, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p23
Features different fiction books.
- ALICE IN NO. 1 LAND. // Entertainment Weekly;1/24/2003-1/31/2003, Issue 692/693, p105
Reveals the top ten fiction books and the top ten nonfiction books in the U.S. according to the 'Publishers Weekly' journal.
- SPARKS FLIES. // Entertainment Weekly;5/16/2003, Issue 710, p77
Presents a chart on top fiction and non-fiction books as of May 16, 2003.
- Reality check #2: Readers' advisory and new novels. Chance, Rosemary // Emergency Librarian;May/Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p55
Cites some new novels and books. Includes `Get it while it's hot. Or not,' by Valerie Hobbs; `The blooding,' by Patricia Windsor; `Tenderness,' by Robert Cormier; `A girl named Disaster,' by Sylvia Farmer; `The maestro,' by Tim Wynne-Jones.
- HOLY 'OMERTA'! // Entertainment Weekly;07/28/2000, Issue 551/552, p177
Enumerates the top ten fiction books, nonfiction books and mass-market paperbacks in the United States as of July 28, 2000.
- The 10 Best Books: Fiction. Grossman, Lev // Time;12/24/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 26, p78
The article lists the ten best fiction books of 2007 according to "Time" magazine which includes "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao," by Junot Dï¿½az, "Then We Came to the End," by Joshua Ferris, and "A Thousand Splendid Suns," by Khaled Hosseini.
- `Mind' Control. // Entertainment Weekly;03/03/2000, Issue 528, p69
Presents lists of top ten books on fiction, nonfiction and trade paperbacks as of March 3, 2000.