- Thomson Learning Subsidiary Wadsworth Buys Morton Titles. // Educational Marketer;12/13/99, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p4
Focuses on the health, fitness and physical education titles from Morton Publishing Co. purchased by Thomson Learning company's subsidiary, Wadsworth company.
- XanEdu Shares Billing, Co-Brands CoursePacks With The Economist. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the co-branding of XanEdu's CoursePacks software with `The Economist' periodical.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.
- XanEdu Adds Electronic Textbook Capability. // Educational Marketer;8/19/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p5
Reports completion of the acquisition of MetaText by XanEdu in the U.S. Disclosure of the sale price of the transaction; Production of straight electronic text to custom publishing and serving; Use of MetaText to recreate some print books on electronic form.
- NEWSBYTES. // BizEd;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p70
The article offers news briefs related to technology which include the availability of 500 business case studies of the University of Western Ohio's Richard Ivey School of Business in Apple's iBookstore, the introduction of Disaster 2.0 project in Aston Business School, and the 2011 Campus...
- MetaText Acquisition Rounds Out XanEdu's Digital Course Materials. // T H E Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the impact of acquisition of MetaText Co. by XanEdu Co. on the educational services provided by XanEdu. Digital content products that XanEdu plans to deliver in the year 2003; Significance of the acquisition to educators; Utility of tools offered by the company's MetaText platform.
- Living and learning at Fallingwater. Wiltenburg, Mary // Christian Science Monitor;8/21/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 187, p16
Reports on a summer program for high school students who aspire to be architects at the Fallingwater High School Residency Program at Fallingwater House.
- Quick and painless. McKay, Gretchen // Executive Report;May96, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p52
Describes summer classes in Pennsylvania. Curriculum design; Courses offered; Effectiveness of summer day camps.
- SCHOOL'S IN FOR SUMMER. Coeyman, Marjorie // Christian Science Monitor;7/18/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 165, p15
Discusses the increasing popularity of summer school for children in the United States. INSET: Taking the 'business as usual' out of summer school.