Be in the office at time of BP check
- Reserve level 5 coding for medical necessity. Self, Don // Geriatrics;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p94
Presents a questions and answers segment pertaining to medicare. What codes should be use if a level 5 visit is pre-empted by an unscheduled emergency office visit, in which the patient is seen by a nurse practitioner; Queries what can be done if a doctor performs a surgery which lasted twice as...
- DRE and PSA screenings now covered by Medicare. Self, Don // Geriatrics;Jan2000, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p96
Presents questions and answers pertaining to Medicare in the United States. Coverage of digital rectal exams and prostate-specific antigen tests; Information on the HCFA 1500 claim form; Documentation for a B-12 injection.
- Maintain patient privacy when submitting EOB forms. Self, Don // Geriatrics;Mar2000, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p100
Presents questions and answers from different physicians about Medicare. How to maintain patient privacy when submitting Medicare explanation of benefits; Explanation on the plan of Medicare in changing its reimbursement rules regarding billing for an office visit and a diagnostic test...
- You were paid too much; should you tell Medicare? Self, Don // Geriatrics;Dec2000, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p74
Presents questions and answers about Medicare. Legality behind the overpayment of Medicare for services that were incorrectly coded; Length of time it will take before obtaining a Medicare provider number for an additional doctor; Advice on coding for an arm with two lacerations.
- Answers to Your Questions. Moore, Kent J. // Family Practice Management;Mar2002, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p21
Presents a question and answer advisory on coding and documentation of medicare in the U.S. Comparison of excision codes; Details on the code for extra prenatal visits; Definition of sigmoidoscopy.
- Ask FPM. Moore, Kent J.; Szostak-Ricardo, Maryann // Family Practice Management;Jul/Aug1998, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p22
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to Medicare the United States. Questions the benefits of Medicare to physicians who accept nursing home patients in their practices; Discussion on the importance of a physician notifying patients and insurers when they will be leaving their...
- Patients are reimbursed only if you file the claim. Self, Don // Geriatrics;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p50
Presents answers to questions regarding Medicare. Advice on the practice of a physician that does not want to file Medicare claims; How a physician assistant may bill new Medicare patients; Recommended practice in charging patients.
- Question-and-answer session with senior citizens on Medicare. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/7/95, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p1337
Presents United States President Bill Clinton's question-and-answer session with senior citizens on Medicare, on July 29, 1995. Poverty rate of the elderly; Tax cuts; Concerns of Hillary Clinton; Funding issues; Concerns of the younger generation; Proposals concerning changes on Medicare.
- Part B Questions & Answers. // Eli's Rehab Report;Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, pp29
The article presents questions and answers related to Medicare in the U.S. including the possible application of Medicare's "8-minute rule" to non-Medicare insurance companies and the possibility of physical therapists to opt out of the Medicare program.