AGFI Head: Diversified Insurers Prepared for Falling Volume
- Commerce of N.J.'s Shares Hit Over Probe. Julavits, Robert; Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;10/31/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 210, p20
Shares of Commerce Bancorp Inc. of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, tumbled more than 5 percent as it acknowledged that the Securities and Exchange Commission was looking at whether it made campaign contributions to win bond underwriting business. Commerce Capital Markets generated $4.5 million of...
- News. // Bond Buyer;07/01/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30426, p54
Presents charts showing the major financial firms involved with municipal bonds in the United States, for the first six months of 1998. Includes top senior managers, top small-issue comanagers and top bond counsel.
- Salomon Smith Barney leads underwriters in first half. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;07/01/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30426, p64
Focuses on the major financial firms involved with municipal bonds in the United States, for the first six months of 1998. Includes senior manager Salomon Smith Barney Inc., issuer Long Island Power Authority and financial adviser Public Financial Management Inc.
- First-Half Issuance Is 16.4% Above Same Period in '02. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p32
Reports on the rise in sale of municipal bonds in the south eastern part of the U.S. during the first half of 2003. Rise in refunding volume of the region; Rankings of the states according to their sale; Debt issued by the states.
- California OKs Financial Guaranty License For Radian Asset. // Insurance Advocate;7/14/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 26, p9
Reports that the Radian Asset Insurance Inc. has received its financial guaranty license from California's Department of Insurance. Benefits of the financial guaranty license on the company; Company operations ; Financial performance; Corporate history.
- BNY to Service MBIA's Portfolio. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;09/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p23
Informs on the appointment of the Bank of New York as paying agent and custodian for MBIA Insurance Corp.'s portfolio of secondary municipal bonds. Terms of the deal.
- TOP 10E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33120, p4
The article presents the top 10 issues related to municipal bonds in the U.S. found in the magazine's website. The House Financial Services Committee has developed legislations that will encourage the government to include the municipal bond market in the economic recover plan. A financial...
- Fill-in Gives RBC Product, Florida Retail. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // American Banker;12/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 241, p1
Royal Bank of Canada continued its U.S. dealmaking Tuesday by announcing a deal for William R. Hough & Co., one of Florida's largest underwriters of municipal bonds. The Toronto bank said that the Saint Petersburg broker-dealer would give RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. a foothold in the Florida public...
- NEW HAMPSHIRE: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;02/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31070, p37
Lists the top senior managers, financial advisers, issuers, and bond counsels in New Hampshire for the year 2000. PaineWebber; Fleet Securities; New Hampshire; Palmer and Dodge.