Munis Unchanged in Quiet Trading; $76M of Texas School Bonds Priced
- Olathe, Kan., School Disctrict Will Do a $37 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p37
Announces the plans of the Olathe, Kansas school district to sell general obligation bond refunding. Goal of the district to save costs from interests.
- Dowagiac Union School District, Mich., Downgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;7/23/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its underlying rating on Dowagiac Union School District, Mich.'s general obligation debt to A-plus from AA-minus.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p12
The article presents the results of negotiated sales for states including Arizona, California and Colorado. Topics discussed include the lease revenue bonds for the Northern Arizona University project, the tax allocation refunding bonds Series 2014 for the California City Redevelopment Project...
- Muni Traders Look to Next Week's Ga., DASNY Deals. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;6/8/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34321, p1
The municipal market was looking ahead to next week's slate of bond issues, led by issuers in Georgia and New York.
- Tustin USD Upgraded Ahead of Bond Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;12/10/2014, Issue 24223, p1
Tustin Unified School District, located in Orange County, Calif., has been upgraded by Moody's Investors Service ahead of its $45 million general obligation bond sale.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/26/2015, p49
A chart is presented that offers information on municipal bonds sold in the U.S. as of February 26, 2015 including Glendora Unified School District, California's 2015 General Obligation Refunding Bonds, East Homestead Community Development District, Florida's Special Assessment Refund Bonds,...
- Williamson, Jackson CUSD 4, Ill., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34305, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its rating on Williamson, Jackson, and Franklin Counties Community Unit School District (CUSD) No. 4 (Herrin), Ill.'s outstanding general obligation bonds to A-minus from A.
- Fremont County SD 1, Wyo., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34355, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its underlying rating on Fremont County School District No. 1, Wyo.'s general obligation refunding bonds to A-plus from A.
- S&P Upgrades Wyoming School District. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;8/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34355, p1
Standard & Poor's upgraded Wyoming's Fremont County School District No. 1 to A-plus from A.