Pennsylvania Airport Authority Readies First-Ever Transactions
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p31
Reports on changes in ratings assigned to bonds by various rating providing services in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Ratings given to solid waste system revenue bonds issued in New Jersey by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Change in ratings of general obligation bonds issued in Maryland by Moody's...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p31
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of September 2002. Debt rating assigned to Condell Medical Center by Fitch Ratings company; Credit outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the Minnesota public school districts; Approval of annual hike in property taxes by the Saint Paul school...
- Moody's, Fitch Theater Further Downgrades of Tobacco Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p4
Reports on possible downgrade in ratings of tobacco bonds by ratings agencies Moody's Investors Services Inc. and Fitch Ratings Inc. Reason behind the downgrade in ratings of bonds; Impact of the downgrade in ratings of bonds on other general obligation bonds.
- Illinois Tips the Scales; Pennsylvania, MassPort Bank on Scarcity. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p7
The article focuses on bond deals in Illinois and Pennsylvania as of May 19, 2003. Illinois plans to sell $1.5 billion of competitive cash-flow notes to finance overdue bills owed on corporate and personal income taxes and to Medicaid provider. Moody's Investors Service downgraded Illinois'...
- Rating Agencies: MassPike Finally Approaching More Stable Ground. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p3
Six months ago things looked bleak for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority (MassPike). Financial obligations for the $14.5 billion Big Dig project in Boston were piling up, and commuter revenue was dwindling. Earlier this year, Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded $2.2 billion of bonds...
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...
- Deptford, N.J., GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the statement from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the outstanding general obligation bonds in New Jersey.
- NEW JERSEY: Bayonne Blues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating of Moody's Investors Service for Bayonne's general obligation bond sale in New Jersey. Amount of the outstanding debt of the company; Existence of budgetary gaps in the company.
- NEW YORK: Upstate Troubles. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the bond decrease in New York City according to Moody's Investors Service Inc.