Industrial production in 1996
- The dynamics and structure of production. Kol'tsov, A.; Bykova, M. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p61
Studies the industrial production of Russia. Formation of a base for a market economy with the state's reforms; Domination of the economy by the nonstate sector; Rate of industrial production between 1995 and 1996; Two multidirectional factor influencing industrial dynamics; Reasons for the...
- Industrial production and use of 1,3-butadiene Morrow, N. L. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Jun1990, Vol. 86, p7
No abstract available.
- Regional review: Malaysia. // Asian Business Review;Aug97, p14
Focuses on the industrial developments in Malaysia. Joint venture between Telekom Malaysia and Japan's NT&T to provide engineering works and services for buildings; Industrial output growth figures for April, 1997 compared with the previous year's figures.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p47
The article offers information on the key industrial sectors in Argentina including pharmaceuticals and oil and gas.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p53
The article focuses on the performance of key sectors in the economy of Argentina, including construction and food & drink.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p47
The article discusses developments concerning the key industries of Venezuela.
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p39
The article presents the forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. for the automobile trade, tourism, travel, and hospitality industries in Vietnam over the forecast period 2007.
- Productive politesse. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Oct1988, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p104
Discusses the renewed drive for industrial growth. Industrial enterprises are beginning to appreciate the importance of a positive company `image.' Building Types Study 659: Industrial Buildings.
- Gathering momentum. Fosler, Gail D. // Across the Board;Feb1994, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p13
Opinion. Comments on the issues in forecasting industrial growth. Leadership of the United States in North America; Flexibility in pricing; Issue on the Federal Reserve's raising of interest rates.