Indigo Rose releases AutoPlay Menu Studio for Windows 95/NT
- INDIGO ROSE LAUNCHES AUTOPLAY MENU STUDIO 3.0. // CD Computing News;Nov2000, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p7
Features the AutoPlay Menu Studio 3.0, a visual development tool for creating multimedia CD-ROM AutoPlay/AutoRun systems for Windows 95/98/ME, NT and 2000, introduced by Indigo Rose Corp.
- Indigo's ReportSmith 1.2 offers support for ODBC, native API links. Moser, Karen D. // PC Week;6/28/93, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p93
Reports on Indigo Software Corp.'s ReportSmith 1.2. Supports Microsoft Corp.'s Open Database Connectivity specification; Application programming interface; Benefits to developers; Royalty-free run-time license; Prices; availability; Contact information.
- Indigo aims to ease stock problems. Parker, Robin // Supply Management;6/24/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p13
Reports that Indigo Software Corp. is introducing demand planning software to help consumer goods manufacturers reduce over-production and stocks dubbed n.SKEP in 2004. Details of the system that generates demand and supply plans over any period of time; Use of information in processes such as...
- Great Gear for Tech Fans. Mantell, Alexa // EventDV;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, Special section p23
The article previews several products, including the Andromo app maker from Indigo Rose Software, the NuGuard GripBase/GripStand bundle from Newer Technology, Inc., and the BHEESTIE bag for mobile devices like cellphones and cameras.
- Indigo news: Europe, Chicago. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;9/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p32
Reports that Indigo has signed three distributor agreements that extend its European presence from Scandinavia to the Mediterranean. Ikon S.A.; Hermesgrafica; Sigma Ltd.; Opening of Indigo Midwest Sales and Customer Support Center in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Greencore cuts errors with real-time data collection. // Food Manufacture;Jan2005, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Greencore Cakes & Deserts has implemented Indigo Software's Synchro data capture software to reduce errors in real-time data collection. Use of barcodes and data collection hardware to capture the key information which is integrated with the GFAC System 21 enterprise resource...
- Indigo Rose releases new tool for CD-ROM content providers. // Information Today;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p30
Reports on the release of AutoPlay Menu Studio for Window 95 and Windows NT 4.0 a computer tool designed by Indigo Rose Corporation. Purpose of the tool; How the tool works; Cost of the tool; Contact information.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...