Video Sphinx Pro puts MPEG audio and video in the palm of your hand
- FutureTel unveils host of MPEG production tools. // CD-ROM Professional;Dec95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p16
Reports that FutureTel introduced a set of production utilities called MPEGTools. Design characteristics; Other announcements.
- FuturTel's future encoded in new encoder, new software... // EMedia Professional;Mar1997, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p18
Reports that much activity is afoot on the motion picture experts group (MPEG) front at FutureTel, Inc., with the announcement of additional MPEG tools and significant price drops for FutureTel products. Features of Espresso, a new MPEG-1 encoder; Decription of Viewpoint, a software-based video...
- FutureTel's Video Sphinx Pro. Ozer, Jan // EMedia Professional;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p68
Evaluates FutureTel's Video Sphinx Pro A/V encoder and software suite which captures MPEG-standard audio and video for CD-ROMs, intranets and the Internet.
- FutureTel offers varieties of Crescendo DVD encoding system. // EMedia Professional;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p27
Reports on FutureTel Inc.'s introduction of Crescendo, a family of upgradable digital versatile disc encoding systems. Features; Price.
- Visionetics, FutureTel lower the cost of MPEG technology. Corcoran, Cate // InfoWorld;5/9/94, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p37
Reports on Visionetics International Corp.'s shipment of the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) Master playback card and FutureTel Inc.'s professional MPEG encoder card. Prices; Capabilities; Functions.
- MPEG encoders overcome price barrier. Frentzen, Jeffrey // PC Week;6/19/95, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p95
Presents the MPEG (Motion Picture Experts Group) encoders RealMagic Producer 1.2 from Sigma Designs Inc. and MPEGworks 1.1.1 from FutureTel Inc. Features and capabilities; Product requirements.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.