The developer's toolbox
- The developer's toolbox. // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p30
Introduces an array of products for electronic publishing and multimedia application development. Includes Daikin U.S. Comtec Laboratories' Scenarist NT; Enigma Information Retrieval Systems Inc.'s INSIGHT into Information 4.0 Wizards; Visible Light's Onstage CD XTRA software.
- Tech & tools. Misek, Marla // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p30
Introduces an array of products for multimedia systems, electronic publishing and computer network access. Includes Analog Devices' line of audio/telephony controllers and accelerators for MMX-enabled multimedia applications; NCipher's nFast cryptographic accelerator; MetaCreations Corp.'s Ray...
- Installations. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;1/30/95, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p31
Reports on developments related to the installation of electronic publishing equipment as of January 30, 1995. Includes Opaltone International's licensing agreement with McCollam Printing Ltd.; Dataware Technologies' contract with Great Britain's Ministry of Defense; Scancorp's installation of...
- New products. // Color Publishing;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p40
Introduces color publishing-related products. Includes DotMate 7500P imagesetter with integrated film processor from Scan View; DesignWinder printer from LaserMaster; Rainbow Model 4700 proofer from Imation; CLC 1000 color laser copier from Canon.
- Tech briefs. D.P. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;9/15/94, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p60
Introduces electronic publishing products and services. PageMaker Enhancement Pack for Windows 5.0 by Aldus; XTension Layer It! by Vision's Edge Inc.; MarkzTools by Markzware; Seminars on desk-top publishing by Scitex Color Centers.
- Electronic age isn't closing any paper mills. // Communications News;Feb96, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the increased demand for paper in electronic publishing according to discussions at the Workplace 2000 seminar series. Percentage of global data stored online; Flexibility of the electronic media in managing documents.
- Tech briefs. Wilson, Steve // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
Reports on developments related to electronic publishing. Introduction of UMAX Technologies' Gemini D-16 dual-lens flatbed scanner; DOS on Mac card for Quadra and Centris Macintosh users; Color management with Trumatch's ColorPrinter Software 4.0; Release in April 1995 of digital cameras by Fuji...
- Tech briefs. Patz, Debby // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p37
Introduces products used in electronic publishing as of November 1, 1994. Adaptive Solution's Powershop accelerator board which increases the performance of the image-processing software Photoshop; Radius's Thunder/24 accelerated graphics card with the IBM ValuePoint P60/D Color Publishing...
- Online/Web publishing tools. // CD-ROM Professional;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p16
Features online and World Wide Web publishing tools.