- The multimedia encyclopedias face off. Saltpeter, Judy // Technology & Learning;Sep93, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p30
Compares the three electronic encyclopedias, Comptons's, Microsoft's Encarta and Grolier. Methods for information search; Contents; Interface; Making connections; Overall impression; Comparison chart.
- Student-Generated Multimedia Projects in the Classroom. Green, Tim; Brown, Abbie H. // Multimedia Schools;Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
Provides tips for processing developing multimedia products in the U.S. Articulation of the vision of the finished multimedia project; Types of users; Availability of multimedia software.
- Ameritech multimedia. // Telephony;11/15/93, Vol. 225 Issue 20, p24
Reports on Ameritech's teamup with Scala Inc. for the development of multimedia information products based on the latter's InfoChannel software. Division of labor.
- Software links users virtually. Callaghan, Dennis; McCright, John S. // eWeek;7/8/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p26
Reports the plan of the Internet developers to enhance a multimedia collaboration of Pixion Inc. Improvement on the quality of virtual meetings; Development of the teamwork; Importance in the reduction of travel cost.
- And the word was ROM. Landesman, Peter; Ciardi, John // New York;6/26/95, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p32
Focuses on the launching of the Scribble software from Microsoft. Benefits of multimedia systems on publishing; Invited guests at the launching; Comment by writer Dean Koontz.
- Here's how: Multimedia tips. Spanbauer, Scott // PC World;Sep96, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p298
Offers multimedia tips for use with the Windows personal-computer system. The computer software AutoPlay Extenders, which allows semi-automatic launch of CD-ROM applications; The computer software VidEdit, from Microsoft, a utility which allows replacement of soundtracks with .avi video clips.
- Multimedia. Burr, Ty; Richter, Erin // Entertainment Weekly;11/24/95, Issue 302, p44
Presents information on new multimedia releases at the end of 1995. All This Time, featuring Sting; The 11th Hour: The Sequel to the 7th Guest from Virgin Interactive; Rolling Stones: Voodoo Lougue; The Dig from LucasArts; You Don't Know Jack. INSET: `You don't know jack'.
- Attorneys use multimedia to save paper, time, and money. Apte, Vivel // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;3/3/97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p18
Features the use of multimedia technology in litigation specifically the UniverCD from University Press and Copy Center. Capabilities of the software; Benefits of the software; Expected acceptance of the software to legal practitioners.
- Dismantling a kingdom, brick by brick. Kozel, Kathy // EMedia Professional;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p65
Focuses on developments related to multimedia authoring. Quark's decision to shelve its mTropolis tool; Macromedia's redesigning and reengineering of Director and Authorware; Features of the Apple Media Tool.