Image Entertainment introduces new DVD titles
- IMAGE SIGNS 'TALENT' WINNER TERRY FATOR. Carmona, Erika // Home Media Magazine;2/16/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p8
This article reports on an agreement signed by Image Entertainment with Terry Fator to produce and distribute a live performance show in 2009. The agreement provides Image exclusive worldwide home video, digital, television, non-theatrical and audio rights to the celebrity impressionist, singer,...
- Image Powers Up For HD Strategy. Arnold, Thomas K. // Home Media Retailing;6/18/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the selection of John Powers, vice president of DVD market development at Warner Home Video, in the supervision of Image Entertainment's high-definition release strategy in the U.S. Responsibilities of Powers concerning Image Entertainment's DVD distribution; Views of Image president...
- Image Licenses Blue-Collar Comedian DVDs. Flores, Angelique // Video Store Magazine;3/21/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the licensing agreement signed between Image Entertainment Inc. and Parallel Entertainment to release a series of DVD titles featuring comedians of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Titles that will be released by the companies; Information on the tour; Success of its movie version.
- Coming Up. // Video Store Magazine;10/26/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p26
Presents the titles of DVD and VHS to be released in the U.S. in 2003. "Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist" from Lions Gate Home Entertainment; "Playboy Exposed: Freestylin' Babes" from Image Entertainment; "Criss Cross" from Artisan Home Entertainment.
- Image Seeks Bigger Financial Profile. Gruenwedel, Erik // Video Store Magazine;10/3/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p38
The article focuses on the company Image Entertainment Inc. which recently touted its DVD/CD catalog of more than 2,700 titles to a group of financial investors in San Francisco. Buoyed in part by strong first quarter, ended June 30, 2004, DVD sales of "The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour," "Larry...
- Image Brings Hip-Hop Book to DVD. Gruenwedel, Erik // Video Store Magazine;12/14/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p24
Reports the DVD release of the book "Hip Hop Immortals: We Got Your Kids"by Image Entertainment Inc. on February 10, 2004. Retail price; Information on the film; Screening schedule of the films at the Tribeca Hotel in New York.
- IMAGE TURNS UP 'BLUE COLLAR' RELEASE. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;11/20/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p8
Reports on the contract secured by Image Entertainment with comedian Ron White for "You Can't Fix Stupid" DVD title.
- IMAGE OFFERS FREE STREAM AND DOWNLOAD FOR EARTH DAY. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/27/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on free streams or downloads of Imax documentary "The Living Sea" offered by Image Entertainment in recognition of Earth Day on April 22, 2008 for one week. Mitch Mallon, vice president (VP) of digital sales with Egami, says that consumers will be exposed by the event to the...
- IMAGE TO BOW FIRST LIVE R. KELLY DVD. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;7/30/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p6
The article reports on a worldwide distribution deal signed by Image Entertainment with rhythm and blues artist R. Kelly. The deal includes the distribution of R. Kelly's first live-concert DVD. Aside from the concert footage, the DVD will feature behind-the-scenes material and an...