Plasmon discontinues CD-R media manufacturing to focus on CD-RW, DVD
- Plasmon introduces CD recording package. Damore, Kelley // InfoWorld;9/27/93, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p43
Reports on Plasmon Data Systems Inc's introduction of its CD Recorder System. Entry into the recordable CD market; Features; Applications; Available versions; Pricing.
- Plasmon Announces New CD-ROM and CD-R Libraries. // Information Today;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on an announcement of Plasmon Data Incorporated, of a series of compact disc (CD) libraries, which will facilitate online data archiving or data access, hierarchical storage management (HSM) and temporary network storage. Information on the D-Series format libraries; Comments from Phil...
- MP 180 excels as tape storage solution. Fielden, Tim // InfoWorld;04/05/99, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p54B
Evaluates Plasmon Magstar MP180, a tape library from Plasmon Data Inc. Pros and cons; Price.
- Pipeline: Server. // InfoWorld;3/4/96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, ] p35
Reports that Plasmon Data Incorporated will shipped a 2.6-gigabyte (GB) magneto-optical storage products. Shipping of EMC Corporation's EMC Data Manager backup server; Bitstream Incorporated will distribute Novell's Incorporated's Envoy software developer's kit.
- New Plasmon archiving solution integrates online and long-term storage. // IM@T.Online;Jun2008, p17
The article offers information on the NetArchive software from Plasmon Inc.
- Plasmon Data shows new series of CD libraries. // Computers in Libraries;Jun97, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p70
Announces that Plasmon Data, Inc. showed a series of CD libraries that will facilitate online data archiving or data access, hierarchical storage management, and temporary network storage. Features; Cost; Vendor contact information.
- Plasmon debuts CD recording drive. // PC Week;10/25/93, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p25
Reports on Plasmon Data Systems Inc.'s release of its RF-4000 CD recording drive. Linking to DOS, Macintosh, Windows and Unix systems; Average access time.
- Plasmon PD2000 CD and MO drive. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Feb96, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on Plasmon's PD2000 computer peripheral. Features; Applications; Performance; Price; Performance; Contact information.
- Price breakthrough for CD-R. Lord, Nigel // Pro Sound News;Dec95, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p9
States that Plasmon Data has launched an affordable compact disc recorder. Features of the CDR4220; Online capacity of the system; Comments by Stewart Vane-Tempest, marketing director of Plasmon.