- Market review. Albano, Christine; Ferris, Craig T.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p6A
Examines the performance of the United States municipal bond market in 1997. Sales trend; Debt sales; Types of bond sales; Includes long-term bonds and short-term bonds; Insights from several investment analysts; Bonds preferred by the public; Obstacles to investment yields of six percent;...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Higginbotham, Stacey; Floyd, Daniel F.; Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p41
Reports on developments concerning the bond market and municipal financing in northeastern United States as of October 30, 2000. Maryland highway officials' decision to postpone a study of an alternative to the Intercounty Connector; Boston, Massachusetts' decision to control the 30-acre length...
- MSRB Clarifies Reporting Rules for Certain Trades. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31644, p5
The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) of New York City has issued reporting rules which is applicable when an independent investment adviser buys municipal securities from a dealer and then directs that dealer to deliver the bonds to another dealer that is holding the advisers' client...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p36
Presents several charts depicting bond market in the U.S. Details on the municipal market yields; Prices of securities; Volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p27
Presents information on the municipal bonds market in the Midwest U.S. as of July 27, 2004. Names of states; Amounts of bonds issued; Dates of issues.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 26, 2004. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p27
Presents information on yields of municipal bonds in Midwest U.S. as of July 26, 2004. Names of states; Ratings received by the bond issues.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p29
Presents information on the municipal bonds market in the U.S. as of July 28, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of securities in the U.S.; General obligation bond yields; Decline in visible supply.
- Munis Unchanged, But Tone is Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p2
The article focuses on the unchanged condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The largest scheduled transaction of $700 million for Utah Transit Authority bonds are priced in the primary market. A trader notes that there is definitely a firmer tone in the market but with an overall...
- Munis Weaken, Extending Losses, After ISM Index Beats Forecasts. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p2
Reports that the municipal bond market has weakened after a key manufacturing report beat forecasts in Chicago, Illinois. Use of municipal bonds to outperform taxable counterparts; Increase of the management manufacturing index; Decline in construction spending.