Merger could yield new titan in Midwest
- Nat City unit quickly builds momentum. Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the formation of an investment banking branch by National city Corp.'s NatCity Investments Inc. General trend followed in the industry for setting up of investment groups; Other companies that have realigned their management structure to provide better service to clients; Expected...
- Harrington Went with Jordan after Heated Auction. J. H. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/29/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p4
This article focuses on the decision of Harrington Holdings Inc. to go for a takeout by The Jordan Co. LP. Harrington's adviser in its negotiation with Jordan was NatCity Investments Inc., a unit of the National City Corp. Harrington rejected several takeout interest during its review process in...
- City Securities acquires Muncie office. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the acquisition by Indianapolis, Indiana-based City Securities Corp. of the office of brokerage and investment banking company NatCity Investments Inc. in Muncie. Remarks from Michael Bosway, president and chief executive officer of City Securities, with regard to the development;...
- National City Buys SSG Capital of Pa. Mazzucca, Tim // American Banker;8/11/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 154, p19
The article looks at how National City Corp. of Cleveland, Ohio bought SSG Capital Advisors LP to expand its investment banking unit, NatCity Investments Inc. A spokeswoman for Nat City said the deal closed and the companies did not disclose the price. SSG, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has 16...
- Indy's NatCity lead manager for library bonds. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/11/95, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p54
Reports that Indianapolis, Indiana-based NatCity Investments Inc. is acting as lead manager for bonds issued by Jay County Public Library.
- NatCity departs circle for Cap Center North. Newman, Jeff // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/14/95, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the relocation of NatCity Investments Inc. to its new location which is at the Capital Center North Complex; NatCity's former name; Reason for the move to relocate; Development of a five-year business plan by NatCity; Importance of having a place specifically designed for one's...
- Natcity: Middle market, Middle West. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;3/3/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 41, p23
Reports on the growth of Natcity Investments Inc., a bank holding company in the MidWest. Focus of the company on the middle market; Market transactions; Health care deals put together by the company in 1996.
- NatCity boosts institutional efforts. Jurek, Ken // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p17
Reports that NatCity Investments Inc. has expanded its staff to market taxable fixed-income products to institutional investors. Management of the sales group; Marketing plans.
- NatCity Investments Closes Muni Unit in Chicago Office. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p29
Reports on the closure of Chicago, Illinois office of Ohio-based NatCity Investments Inc. Layoffs announced in the retrenchment process of the company; Profiles of executives announced in the layoffs; Office that will assume the responsibility of Chicago office.