Prices rise on concerns over equities, Asia
- Value stocks: Give up or hold out? Burke, Jeanne // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
Analyzes the value of the S and P 500 and Treasury bonds in the United States. Value analysis by PNC Advisors; Comparison between the ten-year Treasury yield and earnings yield of the S and P 500 in January 2000; Distortion of ratio and relative value between stocks and bonds; Recommendation of...
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p10
Presents data on public, registered securities in the United States for the month of January 2000. Includes total underwriting volume; Debt underwriting performance by industry; Debt underwriting volume from January 1995 to January 2000; Underwriting of common stock; Preferred stock...
- Turkey: Facing 'Hot Money' Challenges. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/9/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p14
The article reports on the increase in non-residential demand for Turkish equities and government domestic debt securities.
- Fiduciary Trust's Materasso: Corporate Bonds' Time Is Now. // Investment Management Weekly;4/7/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the advantages of investing in treasury bonds and corporate bonds over equities. Opportunity to diversify treasury bond portfolios with corporate bonds; Factors contributing to the increase in demand for treasury bonds; Risk involved in owning corporate bonds.
- Volatility Spillovers in the U.S. Treasury Market. Lopez, Jose A. // FRBSF Economic Letter;02/18/2000, Vol. 2000 Issue 4, p1
Reports on research that examines the linkages between the three geographical segments of the Treasury market in the United States. Volatility of Treasury yields; Variance of the changes in Treasury yields observed in each market segment; Effect of the volatility of the yield changes during the...
- Market snapshot: Monday, March 6. // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p2
Presents a chart depicting the stock performance in the United States as of March 2000. Price of government securities; Municipal bond indexes; Total amount of bond buyers.
- Index-linked Treasury stock. // Accountancy;Apr1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1052, p28
Informs on the sale of index-linked British Treasury stock 1996. Availability to pension schemes, life insurance companies and friendly societies.
- Top of the yield curve, Ma! // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2001, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p24
Presents the economic performance of business equities in the United States. Offer of 30 year treasury bonds; Increase sales of bonds and notes; Revision of direction by the Federal Reserves.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents information about stock prices of U.S. securities as of February 14, 2002. Different categories of securities; Information about the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.