Treasurer: New Jersey's debt jumped up $388 million over fiscal 1997
- Consolidated loans under review. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p12
Reports on a study concerning the debt consolidation industry in Great Britain. Second mortgage in debt consolidation.
- Venezuela Plans Debt Refinancing. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p11
Deals with the efforts of Venezuela to restructure debt. Impact of the nation's deteriorating economic fundamentals.
- Where Now For Philippines Debt? // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the debts of the Philippines in 2003. Percentage of tax collections in the country; Status of inflation rate; Yield expectations of the country.
- Household debt and delinquencies. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb97, p16
Reports on household debt and delinquencies in the United States as of February 1997. Concern over the financial stability of U.S. households due increase of personal bankruptcy filings and credit card charge-offs; Change in the composition of household debts since the mid-1970s; Possible...
- Why is there debt? Lacker, Jeffrey M. // Economic Review (00946893);Jul/Aug91, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on debt contracts. Simple model of contingent claims; Debt contracts in a model with limited information; Default and collateral; Collateralized debt.
- From the Editors. // National Journal;10/14/2011, p2
The article discusses reports published within the issue including one on what a deleveraged U.S. might look like, another on how borrowed money is spent, and another one on how to get out of debt and stay out.
- Robbing Peter to pay Paul (or Santa). Cox, Charles // Overdrive;Dec97, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p21
Focuses on the practice of debt consolidation in the United States. Common ways to consolidate debt; Costs associated with debt consolidation; Consequences of debt consolidation.
- Attack on problem of external debt urged by Assembly. // United Nations Chronicle;Mar89, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p75
Examines UN resolution 43/198 adopted to address the external debt of developing countries. Strategies proposed. INSET: UN pledging conference for development activities..
- Easy steps to reduce your debt. // Women in Business;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p36
Presents several tips on how to reduce debt. Refinancing of high-rate debt; Starting an emergency fund; Prioritization of debts; Change of credit card habits.
- High yield debt (public + 144A). // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p28
Presents a chart reflecting high yield debts in the United States as of July 7, 1997. Includes Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc.; Goldman Sachs and Co.; JP Morgan.