Pittsburgh asks district court to ignore dismissal of suit against utilities' merger
- For AICP commissioner, Region I Robert P. Mitchell, AICP. // Planning;Oct97, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p40
Profiles Robert P. Mitchell, one of the candidates for the position of commissioner of Region I of the American Institute of City Planning (AICP). Background information; Position statement.
- in memoriam. Murray, Matthew // Stage Directions;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p14
The article presents an obituary for Robert D. Mitchell, a designer of scenery, costumes and lighting whose career encompassed theater, ballet and rock concerts.
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/1/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7043, p1414
Presents an obituary for Robert Gordon Mitchell, superintendent of the Birmingham Dental Hospital in England, who died on February 15, 1996.
- Of Many Things. Linehan, Dennis M. // America;10/23/2006, Vol. 195 Issue 12, p2
The article pays tribute to Robert A. Mitchell, a superior of the America House Jesuit organization.
- REVELATIONS: ROB MITCHELL, EXECUTIVE CHEF, DRAKE & MORGAN. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/13/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4723, p57
The article presents an interview with chef Rob Mitchell including views on best subject at school, first job in catering, and favourite restaurant.
- In the highly publicized David Milgaard case. Mutch, David; Nordahl, Peter E. // Christian Science Monitor;5/10/95, Vol. 87 Issue 115, p2
Reports the filing of defamation suit against Saskatchewan Justice Minister Robert Mitchell in the highly publicized case of David Milgaard in Canada.
- Whitney man inducted into SAR. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/16/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p5
The article presents information on the introduction of Robert Mitchell into the organization Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) by vice- president Terry Gibbs.
- Protesters: 'Stop beating Robert Mitchell!' Abron, Jonina M. // New York Amsterdam News;04/12/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 15, p32
Reports on the protest against the beating and mistreatment of civil rights activist Robert Mitchell III by sheriff's deputies at the Calhoun County Jail. Organizations that joined local residents in marching in front of the Calhoun County Jail; Chants by demonstrators; Details of police abuses...
- Disney U.K. topper leaves post. Jaafar, Ali // Daily Variety;3/5/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 44, p4
The article announces that Robert Mitchell has resigned as Walt Disney Co. senior vice president (VP) and managing director.