- Change to Service Children's Education. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;4/19/2013, Issue 85, p3
The article presents information that the Service Children's Education (SCE) Executive Agency, an organization of the Great Britain government that provides educational support for children of service families, has been acquired by the Great Britain Ministry of Defense.
- Change to Service Children's Education. // Education Journal;4/19/2013, Issue 159, p3
The article reports on the Executive Agency of the Service Children's Education (SCE) within the Ministry of Defence (MoD) in Great Britain which is to operate as an independent Executive Agency.
- US objections stop MoD sale of weapons agency. // Public Finance;01/21/2000, p13
Relates that Great Britain's Ministry of Defense has abandoned plans to privatize the Defense Evaluation and Research Agency after the United States government opposed such move. Weapons systems developed by the agency; Refusal of the US government to share military secrets with a private company.
- The big push. Littlefield, David // People Management;7/6/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p38
Deals with the changes in the hierarchical culture in Great Britain's Ministry of Defense. Background on the culture of the agency; Objectives of the agency's training; Efforts of the agency to balance leadership and consensus management. INSET: Modernising the MoD.
- Weekly Publications. // Education Parliamentary Monitor;8/11/2014, Issue 663, p1
The article offers information on major publications from British government and its agencies from August 4-8, 2014. Publications featured include an updated version of "SCE Recruitment Information," by Ministry of Defence, "School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document 2014 and Guidance on...
- MoD to axe 90 jobs in print over next two years. Foxwell, Mark // Printing World;7/28/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the British Ministry of Defense's plan to close two of its printing facilities. Intention to outsource printing operations; Reasons behind the decision of the agency.
- Military operation. McDonnell, Damien // Engineer (00137758);12/11/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7714, p28
No abstract available.
- Plan of attack. Zolfagharifard, Ellie // Engineer (00137758);9/5/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7823, p32
No abstract available.
- ALI to report on defence training. // Adults Learning;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the directive of the British Ministry of Defense for the Adult Learning Inspectorate to assess its defence training. Focus of the training offered by inspectors; Target trainees of the directive.