- Online.com. Raphael, Todd // Workforce (10928332);Oct99, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on issues regarding human resources management which are discussed at the Web site of `Workforce' magazine. Interviewing methods; Answer to a question about a rescission of an employee's resignation.
- GUARDING THE FLOCK. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p30
Discusses company strategies on how to maintain employee loyalty. Citation of the potential exodus of employees to better job opportunities upon the improvement of the job environment; Need for employers to give motivations to employees to maintain their services; Importance of office...
- Organizational Controllable Turnover: Are Our Current Models Really That Bad Predicting and Understanding Nursing Staff Turnover? Abelson, Michael A. // Academy of Management Proceedings (00650668);1984, p75
Stayers, employees who leave for reasons the organization can control, and employees who leave for reasons the organization cannot control were examined to determine if distinguishing between them increased our ability to predict and/or understand nursing staff turnover decisions. The results...
- Loyal Employees or the Revolving Door? Weiss, Joyce // Executive Excellence;Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p17
Offers suggestions on how managers can keep loyal employees. Importance of communication; Use of positive works and constructive feedback; Awards system.
- Is Loyalty Dead? Sheppard, Don // Executive Excellence;Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on personnel management strategies recommended to boost employee loyalty. Implementation of internal communications that help employees understand what the company is doing for them; Importance of connecting employee loyalty to such issues as marketing, recruiting, community relations...
- HR Update. Leonard, Bill // HRMagazine;Jan2000, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p21
Presents several pieces of information related to human resources (HR). Incorporation of technology to education; Status of employee loyalty; Benefits of using best HR practices as a strategy in business.
- Employee commitment. // Personnel Journal;Aug96, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p58
Discusses the importance of employee commitment to corporate success. Emergence of employment rules that shun loyalty and clash with existing policies and practices; Confusion of employees caused by the ensuing gap between old employment systems and new realities.
- Old-Fashioned Loyalty Is Back. Chapa, Julie // Hispanic;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p48
Discusses the loyalty of employees and executives to their employer in the United States. How companies could retain good employees; Benefits and compensations offered by companies who gained the loyalty of their employees; Techniques to prevent employee burnout.
- Keep Your Most Talented Employees On Board. // Successful Supervisor;Feb2013, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
The article offers the things to mangers should consider to keep their employees stress-free and loyal.