- PRAGUE STOCK EXCHANGE. // Prague Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p19
Presents the Prague Stock Exchange statistics as of October 2001. Highlights of the stock statistics of the Philip Morris company; Assessment of the stock market of leading companies; Presentation of cash flows statistics.
- Market reflects mixed macro signals. Harper, Joe // Warsaw Business Journal;11/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p23
Reports statistics on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Poland. Performance of macroeconomics in the market; Name of company gainers and losers; Forecast on the revised gross domestic product of the government.
- Weekly market performance. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p11
Presents statistical information on the market performance for the week of February 15-21, 1996. Aerospace; Avionics and defense; Small capitalization; Airlines; Others.
- Stock market statistics: Canada and United States. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS56
Presents stock market statistics from the United States and Canada.
- Stock market statistics: Canada and United States. // Bank of Canada Review;Winter96/97, pS56
Provides stock market figures from the United States and Canada for the period 1992 through to 1996.
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/01/97, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p31
Presents statistical information on winners and losers in the stock industry for 1997.
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p55
Presents statistical information on the stock exchange in Chicago, Illinois. Performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Information on First Chicago NBD Corporation.
- In China, political rivalries taint efforts to uncover... Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;11/14/96, Vol. 88 Issue 245, p1
Presents information on investigations of corruption in China's Beijing Communist Party. Investigation of persons in China and Hong Kong; Information on the `Communist aristocracy'; Chinese discontent with official profiteering; Comments from Ross Terrill, associate at Harvard University's...
- Trader's view of the world. Reerink, Jack // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1995, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p54
Presents statistics on the most liquid futures contracts worldwide for 1994. Interest rates; Stock indexes; Metals; Currencies; Energies; Grains; Softs; Industrials; Contract; Exchange; Contract months and size; Tick size and value; Daily volume; Options volume. INSET: Regulatory restrictions..
- Market indexes. // Pensions & Investments;3/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p56
Presents statistical information on the United States equity market indexes for the period ended February 28, 1997.