Detroit gets a fitch upgrade to BBB-plus
- Learning how to control debt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/19/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p13
Focuses on the issuance of international bonds worth $500 million by the Lebanese government, after the downgrading of its foreign currency rating by London-based Fitch IBCA. Economic problems facing the Lebanese government; Areas to be covered by the bonds; Economic outlook for the country.
- Calif. HFFA bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded to AA-minus the $27.767 million of revenue bonds issued by the California Health Facilities Financing Authority.
- Fitch IBCA Boosts City Bond Rating. // San Diego Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p54
Reports Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrading of the bonds issued to finance to construction of the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
- Douglas Co., Colo., revs upgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;09/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30728, p2
Reports on the bond rating given by Fitch IBCA Inc. to Douglas County, Colorado.
- Far West Bond-Watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30851, p27
Reports developments in bond market in the United States as of March 2000. Includes approval of Phoenix voters on a sales tax increase; Appointment of the tobacco securitization team by the Orange County Board of Supervisors; Loan pool upgrade of Fitch IBCA Inc.; Credit implications of...
- Memphis Sewers Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;04/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30879, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded Memphis, Tennessee's $78 million outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds to AA-plus from an AA rating.
- Fitch's Mass Upgrades. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p1
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrading of some 17.5 billion in outstanding tax-backed debt. Municipal default study of the agency; Average rating for the tax-backed debt sector; Revisit of previous rating credit.
- Fitch Upgrades $13 Billion of Water and Sewer Bonds. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p4
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s water and sewer bond issuer upgrades in the United States. 39 localities upgraded; Results of a municipal default study of the firm.
- Mass. pollution trust raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p2
States that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust's outstanding revenue bonds. Reflection of level of pledged reserves relative to outstanding bonds; Refunding program benefiting bond credit quality.