North Carolina Medical Commission expected to approve early 1998 issues
- Busy North Carolina Medical Agency OKs $400 Million in Deals. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p3
Reports the approved bond issues of the Medical Care Commission of North Carolina. Inclusion of variable-rate debt for the Wake Forest University School of Medicine; Number of annual approved bonds; Effects of low interest rates on the increase of deals.
- N.C. Set for Multiple Hospital Issues Totaling $255 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p1
Focuses on the role of the North Carolina Medical Care Commission as the conduit bond issuer for hospitals in the state. Amount of revenue bonds readied by the commission; Hospitals requesting bond fundings; Use of bond proceeds to purchase hospital equipments.
- N.C. Health Care Bond Agenda Gets Even Slower. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31230, p6
Reports the bond request of North Carolina Medical Care Commission following the terrorist attack. Issuance of approved bonds; Use of the proceeds to renovate medical facilities; Replacement of hospital equipments.
- NORTH CAROLINA: FirstHealth Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p29
Reports on the rating of the FirstHealth of the Carolinas which is preparing to sell $50 million of variable-rate revenue bonds through the North Carolina Medical Care Commission by rating agency Fitch Ratings. Tranches in which bonds will be sold; Concerns pointed out by the analyst of the...
- North Carolina commission to review four buyouts of health care facilities. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;06/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30409, p3
Reports on the North Carolina Medical Care Commission's review of four hospital systems' requests for $491 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds to buy Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. facilities. Names of the hospitals requesting for revenue bonds; Underwriters; Schedule of the bond issue planned...
- North Carolina medical bonds' pricing goes well for Pitt County hospital. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;08/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30466, p23
Reports on Salomon Smith Barney Inc.'s aggressive pricing of the North Carolina Medical Care Commission revenue bond deal. Use of tax-free bonds to finance the conversion of Pitt Count Memorial Hospital into a non-profit facility; Trading of North Carolina hospital credits close to the triple-A...
- North Carolina Commission Plans Baptist Hospital Issue. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;06/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30906, p3
Reports on the North Carolina Medical Care Commission's plans to issue variable-rate revenue bonds for North Carolina Baptist Hospitals Inc. Bond rating of the hospital system; Effects of the planned issue on the hospital's financial position; Standby bond purchase agreement signed by the...
- Novant Health Off Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/5/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32893, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. for the revenue bonds of Novant Health in North Carolina. The rating agency removed its rating watch evolving designation and affirmed its AA-minus rating with a stable outlook. The change affected $757 million of revenue bonds...
- Rare Hawaii Paper Leads $8.2B Weekly Calendar. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;3/16/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Municipal volume is expected to exceed $8 billion for a 10th straight week, led by a rare issue from Honolulu.