FASB will miss accounting rule deadline
- FASB issues technical bulletin on stock purchase plans. // Business Credit;Feb98, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p60
Focuses on the publishing of a technical bulletin by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Provisions of the bulletin; Exceptions of the bulletin; Contact information for a copy of the bulletin.
- FASB appoints task force to aid with implementation issues on derivatives. // Business Credit;May98, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on the appointment of a task force by the Financial Accounting Standards Boards (FASB) to assist in providing timely guidance on derivative standards. Who will chair the task force; Need for such standards; Benefits of standards to investors.
- FASB votes to issue derivatives standard. // Business Credit;Sep98, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p58
Presents information on a final standard on derivatives and hedging to be issued by the financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). When the standard will be published; When the standards are expected to becomes effective; Comments from Edmund L. Jenkins, chairman of the FASB.
- Seminar on financial instrument. // CA Magazine;May94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p14
Reports a seminar on the key proposals in the Accounting Standards Board's reexposure draft on financial instruments. Contact information.
- Accounting Standards Board. // CA Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 127 Issue 7, Dialogue p3
Reports on the various work undertaken by the Accounting Standards Board. Call for improved financial disclosures; Approval of a Handbook section on interests in joint ventures.
- FASB has busy fall. // CPA Journal;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p12
Reports on stocks of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Examination of FASB's statement; Views from analysts; Information on 1995 fall season for FASB; Details of board's approval of two drafts.
- FASB gets nods of approval at 25th anniversary. // CPA Journal;Sep98, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p73
Reports on the conference on the United States Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) held in New York. Views on the FASB's handling of technical issues; Topics of discussions; Sessions on the FASB's accomplishments.
- FASB proposal would simplify EPS disclosure. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 17 Issue 97, p28
Reports that the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has issued a proposal to simplify the current standards for computing and presenting earnings per share data. Similarity with the proposal by the International Accounting Standards Committee; Details of the proposal.
- FASB exposure draft changes integrated system financial... // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
Looks at an exposure draft released by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) that if approved would change financial statement consolidation requirements.
- FASB seeks comments on financial reporting model by July 31. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the Financial Accounting Standards Board's (FASB) request for comments on recommendations it has received to revise and expand the scope of financial reporting. Recommendation to expand FASB's scope to include development of a comprehensive model of business reporting; Types of...