Marion county, Ind., goes ahead with deal for basketball arena
- Orlando publisher betting against his old team. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p6A
Opinion. Focuses on Indianapolis residents' general excitement over the Indiana Pacers basketball team's performance. Rivalry with the New York Knickerbockers; Recollection of the Orlando Magic game series of May 1995; Author's wager with the publisher of the `Orlando Business Journal.'
- Missing: One gold medalist talk show host. // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/02/96, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p2A
Reports that the Indiana Pacers basketball team have mailed out their spiffy pitch for season-ticket buyers. Description.
- Pacers to score off NBA assist? Beaven, Stephen // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p1
No abstract available.
- Pacers lose $4.4 million in first quarter. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/16/96, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p18
Reports that the Indiana Pacers lost nearly $4.4 million on revenue of $1.8 million for the first quarter ended September 30, 1996.
- Pacers rooters include former coach Bob Hill. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/13/94, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p9A
Features the Indiana Pacers basketball team. 1994 season performance; Coah Larry Brown; Former coach Bob Hill; Factors for the success of the Pacers in 1994; Points for improvement.
- Indiana Pacers. Montieth, Mark // Sporting News;11/4/96, Vol. 220 Issue 45, pS-16
Features the Indiana Pacers basketball team. Team's record for the 1995-1996 season; Strengths and weaknesses; Forecasts for the 1996-1997 season.
- Pacers. Montieth, Mark // Sporting News;12/08/97, Vol. 221 Issue 48, p74
Presents a report on the National Basketball Association team, Indiana Pacers. Team developments as of December 8, 1997; Includes success of the team's defense.
- Pacers. Montieth, Mark // Sporting News;12/22/97, Vol. 221 Issue 51, p83
Reports on the developments related to the National Basketball Association's Indiana Pacers for the week ending December 22, 1997. Includes the tough performance of Mark Jackson against the Miami Heat; Individual performance of the team's key players in their game with Miami.
- Indiana Pacers. Montieth, Mark // Sporting News;05/18/98, Vol. 222 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on the status of the Indiana Pacers basketball team during May 1998. Performance of center Rik Smits during the playoffs; Attitude of coach Larry Bird on benching players.
- Keeping Pacers. MacMullan, Jackie // Sports Illustrated;5/20/96, Vol. 84 Issue 20, p70
Wonders whether the Indiana Pacers will break up the nucleus of their team after suffering an opening round loss to the Atlanta Hawks in the 1996 National Basketball Association playoffs. All-Star Reggie Miller, Antonio Davis and Dale Davis all free agents come July 1; Coach Larry Brown urging...