Treasury prices up a little on Fed action
- Statistical Snapshot. // North Western Financial Review;2/15/2010, Vol. 195 Issue 4, p23
The article presents statistics on performance of federal banks among states in the U.S.
- Federal Reserve statistical releases available on the... // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jul97, Vol. 83 Issue 7, pA77
Announces the availability of statistical releases of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System through the United States Department of Commerce's economic bulletin board. How to obtain computer access to the releases.
- Guide to Statistical Releases and Special Tables. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Oct2001, Vol. 87 Issue 10, pA63
Presents a guide to statistical releases and special tables of the Federal Reserve Bank. Schedule of publication of 'Statistical Releases' list; Data in 'Special Tables'; Chart depicting pro forma financial statements for Federal Reserve Priced Services.
- Financial and Business Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jun2003, Vol. 89 Issue 6, pA1
Presents the financial and business statistics in the U.S. as of June 2003. Federal Reserve banks; Monetary and credit aggregates; Assets and liabilities of the Commercial Banking Institutions; Consumer credit; Securities markets and corporate finance.
- Minority-owned banks less efficient than average, Chicago... Smith, Scott D. // American Banker;4/2/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 63, p2
Reports on a study done by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago which found that minority-owned banks are not as efficient as other banks. Other findings of the study; Statistics from study. INSET: Rating efficiency..
- Regional variances cast doubt on U.S. poverty rate, study says. // American Banker;1/26/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the official US Poverty Rate's lack of reliability due to the wide regional variances in poverty rates, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland study. Range of regional poverty rates; Official poverty rate in the United States.
- Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve BULLETIN. // Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin;Aug2005, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p1
Presents the "Statistical Supplement" to the U.S. "Federal Reserve Bulletin" which is a continuation of the "Financial and Business Statistics" section that appeared in each month's issue of the "Federal Reserve Bulletin." Money stock and bank credit; Federal Reserve banks; Monetary and credit...
- 2006 by the Numbers. // Region (10453369);2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p32
The article presents statistics related to the transactions of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in Minnesota in 2006, including the amount of Automated Clearing House payments processed by the bank, the amount of excess currency received from financial institutions, and the number of...
- Job Search. Wirtz, Ronald A. // Region (10453369);Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on several issues concerning unemployment as discussed at a retreat by the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, as of December 2004. Ways of calculating employment data; Dynamics of the U.S. job market; Changes in the composition of the U.S. labor force; Effects of trade on jobs.