All change, but companies aren't sure why
- Strategic planning: will it influence the future of environmental health research VanderMeer, Dan // Environmental Health Perspectives;Sep1993, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p296
No abstract available.
- Strategic planning resource. // Bank Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p64
Presents responses to seven questions to the service providers listed under the category `Strategic Planning' in July 1994 Annual Buyer's Guide. Definition of strategic planning; Experience with types of financial services institutions; Work with nonfinancial services companies; Functions;...
- Bringing strategy to life. Tapp, Lawrence G. // Business Quarterly;Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p7
Focuses on corporate strategic planning. Hiring of employees; Mechanics of change; Author's experiences as a chief executive officer of one of the world's largest packaging conglomerates.
- Putting the board to work on strategy. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 18 Issue 102, p27
Presents the results of a survey of senior executives and board directors on strategic assessment. Five key elements that let directors assess strategic options.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Kenya Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one on the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with the task, one on the strategic investment and entry alternatives in Kenya and one on the strategic profile of Kenya.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Monaco Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one on the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with the task, one on the strategic investment and entry alternatives in Monaco and one on the strategic profile of the country.
- No more business as usual. Fenn, Donna // Inc.;Nov97, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p114
Offers advice on strategic planning. The five questions that need to be answered before investing time and money in a strategic-planning process. Recognition of a need to change; Readiness for honest feedback; Willingness to change the way you do business; Turn the plan into action; Ability to...
- How do you stay focused on slow and steady growth when faced with explosive growth in your niche? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/24/98, Vol. 45 Issue 34, p1C
Presents tips from business executives Matthew Crosson, Phyllis Hill-Slater and Thomas Cruso on how to stay focused on slow and steady growth when faced with explosive growth in one's niche.
- Is your company measuring strategic planning effectiveness? Phillips, Paul // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jun98, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p34
Explains the development and application of a diagnostic tool called the strategic planning index (SPI). Significance of SPI for strategic planning effectiveness; Important role of finance function; Applications of SPI; Key strategic planning characteristics of SPI; Benefits of using SPI.
- Good/bad news about strategy. Harari, Oren // Management Review;Jul95, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on the drawbacks to strategic planning. Problems with the execution of the plans; Concept behind management by involvement; Comments from chief executive officers; Visualizing of strategy as a process.