Countries, states to share trucking data
Tags: COMMERCIAL vehicles
- Free show guide! // Motor Transport;4/5/2010, p6
The article announces that "MotorTransport" journal will release its Commercial Vehicle Operator Show Guide that lists features and exhibitor listing and product locator, along with the information on the commercial vehicle (CV) Operator Show in Birmingham, England on April 13-15, 2010.
- The numbers just don't add up. // Commercial Motor;12/10/2009, Vol. 211 Issue 5361, p14
The article reports that according to Great Britain's Department for Transport (DfT), there are fewer goods vehicles on Britain's roads today than in 1950.
- Fleet orders. // Commercial Motor;3/10/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5423, p9
The article offers information on fleet orders placed by several companies in Great Britain including Volvo FH 500 by GB Freight, two Scania R500s by N Clark Planing and four new DAF trucks by Grampian Continental.
- Light CV sector facing black hole. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;10/13/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5454, p51
The article reports on the decreased supply of light commercial vehicles (CV) in Great Britain.
- Have you been waiting in vain? // Commercial Motor;10/20/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5455, p14
The article reports on a study which has identified that 87 percent of subscribers of the periodical "Commercial Motor" are willing to wait all day for their subscription to arrive in Great Britain.
- Demand for Class 8 trucks to stay strong into 2012. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2011, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on the data by ACT Research Co. which shows the stong demand for commercial vehicles in 2012 despite the decline of frieght growth and economy in the U.S.
- CV operators hit by London PCN blizzard. Druce, Chris // Motor Transport;3/26/2012, p4
The article reports that commercial vehicle (CV) operators in central London, England face an 1 % increase on the amount of penalty charge notices (PCNs) despite a decrease in the rate of overall PCNs issued by the authorities.
- New Fuso Canter on sate later this year. Barrow, George // Commercial Motor;8/25/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5447, p11
The article reports on the sale of a new dual clutch version of the Fuso Canter later in 2011 in Great Britain in which it is part of revisions to the Canter range with low fuel consumption, increased payloads and a new 6-tonne model added to the line-up.
- We live a dog's life here at CM�. // Commercial Motor;5/3/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5482, p10
The article reports on the success of the 2012 Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show at the Hall Green Greyhound Stadium in Birmingham, England.
- Greener, cleaner: Trucks take up Challenge. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2003, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p7
Reports on the Challenge Bidendum clean energy vehicle environmental honor competition in Sonoma Valley, California. Estimated number of commercial vehicles that participated in the event; Highlights of the challenge.