Cultural Implications of Implementing TQM in Poland
- Business TQM culture in the world compared with the situation in the Macedonian companies. Mitreva, Elizabeta // ILIRIA International Review;2013, Issue 1, p63
In this work, it's given analyses of the Macedonian companies about making up a business culture and a comparison with the business culture in the world. As a result of the researches, a new management system is offered that is based on the TQM (Total Quality Management) philosophy. The solution...
- What's New with Quality Programs? Carbone, Dominick F. // Management Review;May93, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p57
Focuses on the concept of quality management. Introduction of total quality management (TQM); Acceptance of TQM by manufacturers; Concentration on customers.
- Assessing the Mediating Role of Marketing Capability in the Relationship between TQM Practices and Innovation Performance Dynamic Capabilities Approach. Mohammed Yusr, Maha; Othman, Abdul Rahim; Mokhtar, Sany Sanuri Mohd // International Journal of Business & Social Science;Dec2012, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p165
Achieving high innovation performance has been considered as the best way to compete, survive, and gain market share in the hyper competitive market. To do so, companies need to enhance and build its capabilities which represent the main antecedents of innovation performance. In response to the...
- Vertical Solutions Marketing: Ensuring a successful transition. Large, David; Conrod, Terry // Ivey Business Journal;May/Jun2003, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p1
Suggests best practices for designing and completing a successful transition from traditional business structures to vertical solutions marketing (VSM) in a large corporate environment. Features of VSM; Incentives for both the customer and the seller in implementing VSM; Implications of the VSM...
- Coordination & Interaction of Trade Enterprises in the Process of Category Management. Kulikova, Tatjana // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2012, Vol. 36, p28
The paper aims to present the results of doctoral research hold by the author. Detailed management theory analyses were completed and were complimented by thorough trade industry analysis and finalized with survey arranged between wholesale and retail trade enterprises in Latvia. The results of...
- Total Quality Management and Marketing: Complementary Business Philosophies. Lai, Kee-hung; Weerakoon, Thilaka S. // International Journal of Management;Dec1998, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p414
Investigates the relationships between total quality management (TQM) and the marketing concept. Background information on the study; Functional practice of marketing; Implications of TQM for marketing; Marketing role in quality improvement; Conclusion.
- COMPARING TOTAL QUALITY WITH MARKET ORIENTATION: AN IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW APPROACH. Mohr-Jackson, Iris // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1993, Vol. 4, p427
Compares total quality with market orientation. Definitions of the marketing concept; Characterization of a total quality-oriented organization; Examination on the meaning of quality.
- HOW RELEVANT ARE MARKETING CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES FOR INTERNAL MARKETING? Rafiq, Mohammed; Ahmed, Pervaiz K. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1993, Vol. 4, p333
Investigates the relevance of marketing concepts and techniques for internal marketing. Concepts of internal marketing; Emergence of the total quality management concept; Treatment of employees as consumers.
- EXPLORING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MARKETING AND QUALITY DEPARTMENTS: INFLUENCES AND OUTCOMES. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1997, Vol. 8, p93
Presents an abstract of the article 'Exploring the Relationship Between Marketing and Quality Departments: Influences and Outcomes,' by Neil A. Morgan and Nigel F. Piercy presented during the American Marketing Association Winter Educators' Conference held on February 15-18, 1997 at Trade Winds...