Grand forks, N.D., to issue $10.1 million in renovation effort
- Report: Liberty Bond Project Developers Were Big Donors. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p4
Reports the donation of the two developers in residential towers for Liberty bond financing in New York City. Total amount of contributions; Importance of the program in special private-activity bonds for housing; Effect on the delay of bond issuance.
- Joliet College Payment Clause Triggered. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33290, p1
The article reports that the principal and interest on 14.5 million dollars of bonds issued for a housing project of Joliet Junior College in Illinois is due.
- NIBP Tweaks Give South Dakota Housing Agency a Record-Low Rate. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p4
The article reports that the South Dakota Housing Development Authority has offered the lowest interest rate for homebuyers through the changes in the federal New Issue Bond Program.
- West Georgia County Mulls Bonds for Resort. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31212, p4
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Harris County Development and Public Improvements authorities in Atlanta, Georgia. Purpose of the sale to build a conference center for Callaway Garden Resorts; Plans to build golf and residential resorts; Cost of the construction projects.
- TEXAS: Housing Advice for Austin. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/13/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32585, p9
The article reports that Austin, Texas may soon be in the market for a consultant on how to make the most of $55 million of bonds for affordable housing. According to a report from the city's citizens housing committee, the available bond money will not make a significant impact without...
- N.Y. HFA Briefs Bondholders On Bronx's Co-op City Plans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p1
Reports on the notification of the bondholders for the refunding of non-profit housing bonds by the New York State Housing Finance Agency. Schedule for the redemption of the bond; Move of the agency to sell the outstanding debt for the housing complex; Approval of the board for the selling of...
- Chicago to Sell $80M of Variable-Rate Debt to Fund Residential Towers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p36
Reports on the plans of Chicago to sell variable-rate, tax-exempt housing bonds as part of a financing package for a two-tower residential development that includes senior and multi-family units that will be built south of downtown. City Council's approval of the financing plan; Standard &...
- New York City HDC Remains Flexible On $79 Million End-of-Year Issuance. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33023, p8
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) to issue tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds used to finance low-income housing projects and repayment of outstanding debt. The bonds will be issued as serial and term bonds, and will mature in 2038. HDC will allocate...
- RHODE ISLAND: Affording Housing. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p37
Reports on the review made the Rhode Island Senate Finance Committee on the proposed issuance of bonds for housing development. Amount of bonds to be issued; Effort of raising bonds for relocation of the homeless shelter of the Travelers Aid Society of Rhode Island.