Minnesota counties seek $106 million of state debt for light-rail project
- Cobb County, Ga., Selling $137 Million Mix of Notes and Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31599, p33
Reports that Cobb County, Georgia will sell $137 million of short-term notes and revenue and general obligation refunding bonds on March 25, 2003. Ratings issued by different rating agencies; Details of Transportation, Water and Sewer and general obligation bonds to be sold by Georgia;...
- San Antonio Water Agency Selling $123M of Swap-Ready Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31599, p40
Reports that the water agency San Antonio Water System of San Antonio, Texas will sell $122.5 million of swap-ready Series 2003A and Series 2003 bonds in the market on March 25, 2003. Role of the banking company Bear, Stearns & Co. and J.P. Morgan & Co. in the deal; Expectations for interest...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Presents information on bond issues issued by various states in the U.S. as of July 2003. States which have issued bonds; Amount of bonds.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 8,2003. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Presents information on ratings for bonds issued by various states of the U.S. as of July 2003. Municipal Market Data for these states; Sources from which the data was obtained.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Presents a chart depicting the state bond issues in the U.S. as of September 2003.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p31
Compares the number of bonds issued by several U.S. states with their amount on November 25 and December 2, 2002. List of U.S. states issuing bonds; List showing changes in the amounts of the bonds.
- Connecticut Deficit Bonds Find Eager Buyers Despite Outlook. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31531, p36
Reports on the sale of bonds by the state of Connecticut in terms of five-year general obligation economic recovery notes in the year 2002, to meet budget deficit of the last year. Proceedings involved in the sale of bonds; Sale structure of the bonds; Yield of the 2004 serial bonds;...
- N.C. County May Boost GO Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31541, p1
Reports on the plans of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina to boost its planned sale in new-money general obligation (GO) bonds in the end of January 2003. Information about the usage of the proceeds of the sales of new-money GOs; Plans of County finance director Harry Weatherly to refinance...
- Louisiana Readies Belated $375M GO Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33392, p5
The article reports on the approval of the State Bond Commission on a general obligation (GO) refunding for Louisiana which will take a two-part sale worth 375.3 million dollars.
- House Approves BAB Extension, Subsidy Shrinkage. Hume, Lynn; Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;6/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33325, p5
The article reports on the approval of the Build America Bond (BAB) extension by the U.S. House while reducing subsidy payments made by the federal government to issuers of BAB.