Negotiated note offerings
- Competitive note offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30284, p10
Presents statistical information as it relates to competitive note offerings for various countries for December 1997.
- Competitive note offerings. // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p10
Presents data on competitive note offerings in the United States slated between March 26 and April 27, 1998. Issuer; Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Credit ratings.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32516, p17
A chart is presented that lists the negotiated note offerings for the week of November for various states in the U.S.
- CORRECTION:. // National Mortgage News;9/6/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p11
Presents a corrected reprint of an article published in the July 91 issue of the periodical, regarding HomeVestors of America Inc. should have stated that HomeVestors "aims to work with lenders interested in selling these notes in large quantities."
- Introduction:Savings Bonds and Notes. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2002, p43
Presents information related to savings bonds and notes in the U.S. Issuance of savings notes; Eligibility of purchase by individuals with simultaneous purchase; Terms and conditions for purchase and redemption and information on investment yields of savings.
- IFS-3.-Nonmarketable U.S. Treasury Bonds and Notes Issued to Official Institutions and Other Residents of Foreign Countries. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2002, p63
Presents the chart on nonmarketable treasury bonds and notes issued to official institutions and other residents of foreign countries by the U.S. government from the year 1997 to 2002.
- Northeast bond-watch. Hoffman, David; Kruger, Daniel; Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30666, p25
Reports on developments in the bond market of the U.S. as of June 1999. Placing of multi-million dollars of notes issued by East Orange, New Jersey on watch list by ratings company Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Rise in the ratings of public improvement bonds issued by Suffolk County, New...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p16
The article lists the negotiated note offerings in the U.S. including Birmingham Wtrwks & Swr Bd, Scottsboro, and Alpine Union ESD.
- Comptroller announces Highest Ratings for Texas Short-Term Notes. // Graham Leader;8/13/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 104, p11
The article reports on the credit ratings for Texas Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes (TRANs) offered by Wall Street firms including Standard & Poor's and Fitch Inc. among others.