NLC report warns of dark future in a world without the middleman
- US pulls staff from Lahore consulate over 'threats'. // Moderate Voice;8/9/2013, p13
The article informs that U.S. pulled over non-emergency staff from U.S. consulate in Lahore, after it found a threat, in Al-Qaeda's intercepts.
- The Dividing Line. Buchanan, Patrick // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/14/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p20
Examines the threats against the unity of the European continent. Establishment of the euro; Decline in the continent's dynamism and industrial base; Increase in the number of immigrants.
- How to handle a threatening phone call. Larson, Barry // Public Management (00333611);Dec95, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p25
Provides ways on how to handle threatening phone calls. Asking the caller questions; Writing down of exact words of the caller; Reporting immediately to the police.
- IRAN-GULF. Liwa, Al // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);1/20/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4772, p5
The article reports on the threat of Tehran, Iran to strike the Western ships in Gulf waters if Persia will attack its controversial nuclear program.
- Canada alert in Philippines. // Filipino Post;10/4/2012, p9
The article focuses on countries including Canada, Australia, and Great Britain that have joined the U.S. for warning their citizen of a possible security threat in the Philippines.
- Silicon Valley Faces Brain-drain Threat. // AirGuide Online.com;3/22/2010, p1
The article reports that Silicon Valley faces the brain-drain threat from China.
- Man indicted over racist slurs. // New York Amsterdam News;4/1/95, Vol. 86 Issue 13, p5
Reports of the indictment of an Alabama man who mailed threatening letters to Black citizens in Chickasaw in July 1994, by a federal grand jury. Details of the indictment.
- U.S., India Share Common Enemy: Roemer. // India -- West;2/26/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 14, pA36
The article reports on the message of the U.S. Ambassador to India Timothy J. Roemer saying that the country and India share a common enemy and common threat perspective from militant outfits.
- Fraser and Neave Ltd SWOT Analysis. // Fraser & Neave Ltd SWOT Analysis;2006, p1
A company profile of Fraser and Neave Ltd., a company which manufactures and sells food and beverage products and involved in property investment and printing and publishing businesses, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number...