Polymer woven into tough fabric
- Strong Finish. Jones, Charmaine // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep2000, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p67
Offers information on PEEK, a polymer that can be applied in powder coating from Victrex USA. Advantages of using PEEK polymer in powder coating applications; Properties of PEEK polymer; Quality of powder grades produced by PEEK polymer.
- Polymer specified for landing gear hubcaps on Boeing 777 aircraft. // Canadian Plastics;Sep2008, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p29
The article evaluates the Victrex PEEK polymer from Victrex USA Inc.
- Polymer gear keeps going, and going, and going. // Machine Design;11/21/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p28
Provides information on the use of the PEEK polymer compound for race car gears from Victrex USA Inc. Key features; Operating temperature of the polymer; Industrial applications.
- Polymer bests metal for anesthesia device. // Design News;3/24/97, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on Victrex PEEK, an anesthesia equipment made of polyaryletheretherketone polymer from Westchester, Pennsylvania-based Victrex USA Inc. Features of the polymer; Temperature withstanding capability of the polymer.
- Polymer solves bioreactor purity concerns. // Machine Design;03/25/99, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p62
Describes the PEEK polymer from FairMen Tec company used by Victrex USA Inc. in its bioreactors for aerobic fermentation. Parts using the polymers; Features of the material.
- Polymer film reinforces state-of-the-art racing yacht. // Canadian Plastics;May2008, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p33
The article evaluates VICTREX PEEK polymer from Victrex USA Inc.
- Protective polymer film adds wear resistance to yacht hull. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Dec2007, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p11
The article discusses the use of a thermoplastic film on the hull of a yacht designed for the America's Cup sailing race. The yacht was entered by United Internet Team Germany and uses a Victrex Aptiv semi-crystalline polymer from materials manufacturer Victrex USA Inc. to reduce wear and...
- Victrex Hikes PEEK; Ends Degussa Feedstock Deal. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/16/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p13
Reports on the plans of Victrex to expand its polyether ether ketone (PEEK) capacity at Thornton Cleveleys in Great Britain and build a PEEK plant either next to that site or in Asia as of June 2004. Annual PEEK capacity of Victrex at Thornton Cleveleys; Decision of the company to end its joint...
- Polymer beats magnesium in aircraft crash tests. Hoffman, Jean M. // Machine Design;1/8/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p109
Reports on the polymer from Victrex USA Inc. used by Feronyl as replacement for magnesium alloy in aircraft seats. Safety performance of the polymer; Features of the polymer.