Nothing but 'net
- CATweb Navigator. J.K. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Dec97, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p26
Introduces the computer software CATweb Navigator developed by IBM and Dassault Systemes that enables users to manipulate native data via the World Wide Web with a Java-enabled browser. Operating system support; Design specification; Capabilities and limitations; Recommended retail price.
- Software cuts through design snags. Moran, Tim // Automotive News;5/25/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5767, p34V
Presents information on the software Product Development Management II (PMD II) from International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) and Dassault Systemes. Features of the software; How the software operates; Comments from Michel Tellier, program director of market development for Enovia...
- CATweb Version 2.1. Beckert, Beverly // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p18
Introduces the two CATweb computing solutions from IBM Corp. and Dassault Systemes. Features of CATweb Space; Benefits offered by CATweb Publish module; View of users on CATweb.
- Automating the Process. Beckert, Beverly A. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p24
Evaluates the computer software Catia Version 5.0 from Dassault Systemes and IBM. Features; Views of Ken Versprille, research director of D.H. Brown Associates Inc., on the software.
- CATIA V5. Beckert, Beverly // Computer-Aided Engineering;Nov98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p28
Launches the mechanical design, manufacturing, and engineering software CATIA V5 developed by Dassault Systems and IBM. Features of the software; Capabilities of the software; Software design.
- CATIA extends digital enterprise vision. // Computer Graphics World;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p8
Introduces the computer software `CATIA Version 5' from IBM Corporation and Dassault Systemes. Function and feature of the computer software.
- CATIA 5.0 previewed. // R&D Magazine;May98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p82
Reports that the CATIA 5.0 software system was previewed by International Business Machines company and Dassault Systemes company at the National Design Engineering Show in 1998. When CATIA 5.0 software will be available; Functions and features of the software; Contact number for further...
- The meaning of lifecycle. Clarke, Charles // Engineer (00137758);5/1/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7651, p45
Focuses on product lifecycle management (PLM), invented by IBM/ Dassault in 2000. Use of PLM by engineering and manufacturing software companies; Argument that PLM is only directly relevant to firms in the automotive and aerospace sectors where traceability is required; Requirements of PLM...
- Digital modeling saves time, money. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;7/1/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5991, p8T-B
Reports on the software and hardware deal of Toyota Motor Corp. with International Business Machines Corp. and Dassault Systemes in the U.S. Collaboration of companies and suppliers; Collection of computer hardware and services; Reduction of vehicle development time and cost.