- An affordable vertical machining center for large workpieces. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p268
Features Mazak Corp.'s VTC-30C vertical machining center. Table size; Speed of its spindle motor; Optional two-tool magazine setup offered; Equipment included in the machine; Contact information.
- Case books. // American Machinist;Sep2001, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p112
Highlights the features of the Mazak Variaxis 200 machine purchased by Liqua-Tech, a Ukiah, California-based manufacturer of liquid-propane flow meters with double cast iron housings. Efficiency of equipment in machining parts; Programming of the machine and machining parts after delivery;...
- Machining centers, mills and drills. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p136
Introduces the Mazatech FH-480 horizontal machining center of Mazak Corp. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Heavy-duty, fast and accurate machining of aluminum and steel. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr97, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p218
Evaluates the FH-680 horizontal machining center from Mazak Corp. Powerful spindle motor; Fast productive automatic tool changer; Generous pallet size; Contact information.
- Chucker designed to produce more parts per hour. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun96, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p308
Features Mazak Corp.'s Quick Turn 25C chucker for machining purposes. Indexing rate; Control by Mazatrol T-Plus; Contact information.
- High-accuracy machining picks up speed. // American Machinist;Feb2000, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p40
Focuses on Mazak Corp.'s Hypersonic 1400L, a bridge-type vertical machining center equipped with ultra high-speed motors. Key design features; Table size.
- Work shifts off-center..and onto a lathe. P.C.Z.; Jordan, John M. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec97, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p146
Focuses on Manchester, Tennessee-based automotive supplier Hillsdale Tool's use of a computer numerical control (CNC) lathe from Mazak for machining parts. Advantages of CNC lathe over machining centers and grinders; Features and capabilities of the CNC lathe; Benefits of the CNC lathe to...
- Shop-floor CNC control aids production. // Foundry Management & Technology;Oct99, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p24
Reports on ISI-Norgren Inc.'s purchase of VTC 16A vertical CNC machining centers from Mazak Corp. Replacement of knee mills; Vertical machining centers' offer of automatic tool change; Decrease in operator tool changeovers; Spindle motor speed; Rapid transverse rate; Minimizing noncutting time.
- Chipping away cycle times. Bates, Charles // American Machinist;Jan2003, Vol. 147 Issue 1, p58
Presents information on the use of Mazak's Variaxis 200 multitasking machining system at Saint-Gobain Semiconductor Equipment in San Jose, California. Advantages of using Variaxis; Function of the C axis of the multitasking system; Features of Variaxis.