When the whole is less than the sum of the parts
- DYNAMIC DESIGNER DEBUTS FOR AUTODESK MECHANICAL DESKTOP 6. // CAD/CAM Update;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
Describes the Dynamic Designer for Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 6.0 software from Mechanical Dynamics Inc.
- ADAMS 9.0. B.B. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on Mechanical Dynamics Inc.'s ADAMS 9.0 mechanical system simulation computer software. Modeling functions for setting up complex problems; Ability to display simulation output; Product support; Price; Contact information.
- Adams produces life-like motion. // Machine Design;4/18/94, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p86
Features the Adams/Animation mechanical simulation software of Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated.
- Better analysis for moving models. // Machine Design;10/23/97, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p88
Features the Adams V9 software package for mechanical system simulation developed by Mechanical Dynamics company. Details on the features of the package; How the package is used.
- Agreement to link ADAMS and CATIA. // Computer Graphics World;Jan97, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p9
Reports on Mechanical Dynamics' agreement with a consortium of automotive manufacturers to create new software designed to facilitate exchange of data between the company's ADAMS mechanical simulation software and Dassault Systemes' CATIA system. Terms of the agreement.
- Software models wind turbines. // Design News;11/7/94, Vol. 50 Issue 21, p43
Presents ADAMS/WT modeling software from Mechanical Dynamics Inc. which can model and analyze wind-turbine rotors. Simplified version; Availability.
- Software in Motion. Beckert, Beverly A. // Computer-Aided Engineering;May2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p26
Introduces the Dynamic Designer 2001 for Solid Edge Version 9 computer software product developed by Mechanical Dynamics Inc. Features of the software; Introduction of a structure for the Dynamic Designer product family.
- Prototyping company uses software, not clay. Bridgeforth Jr., Arthur // Automotive News;6/10/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5663, p28
Reports on the automobile prototyping operations of Mechanical Dynamics Inc. using the Automatic Dynamics Analysis of Mechanical Systems (ADAMS) software. Volume and value of initial public offering; Software features and capabilities; International expansion plans; Competition from Parametric...
- Car makers drive design software. Mahoney, Diana Phillips // Computer Graphics World;Nov95, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Mechanical Dynamics Inc. has formed a consortium with five of the world's largest car manufacturers to develop a vehicle simulation environment software called ADAMS/Car. Names of the car manufacturers in the consortium; Software features; Applications.