Cool parts for hot cars
- Formula Student on a diet. // JEC Composites Magazine;May2014, Issue 89, p12
The article offers information on the enhancements done to the Formula Student automobile from CTU CarTech in Great Britain in 2014. Topics discussed include the reduction made to the car's weight, the FS.05 automobile developed by the company's Combustion division, and the rear wheels of the...
- speed READING. // Off-Road Business;Aug2005, Issue 7, p11
Presents news briefs on the off-road automobile industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Programs sponsored by Jeep brand of DaimlerChrysler to support the U.S. Armed Forces; Sales posted by the 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD; Appointment of Jeff Tutino as sales manager of C&R Racing South, a division of...
- McLaren's plans for 'super-tunnel' revealed. // F1 Racing;Jun2014, Issue 220, p18
The article reports on the plan of automotive manufacturer McLaren to build a windtunnel as part of its long-term effort to boost its racing cars. Topics discussed include the windtunnel as part of a development at the McLaren Applied Technology Centre, Honda as its engine partner in 2015,...
- WHO WANTS TO PLAY? // Australian Auto Action;10/28/2009, Issue 1364, p20
The article focuses on the views of several automobile manufacturers on the reasons why, they would be interested in building their own V8 Supercars. Spokesman for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Jeff Fisher says that it would be interested in terms of a profile for its brand. Motorsport manager at...
- Swift success. Swan, Tony // Popular Science;July97, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p81
Discusses the win of the first 1997 PPG-Cart World Series car race by Michael Andretti, driving a car with an all-new made-in-America chassis. Discussion of the development and design of the car; The use of a wind tunnel for design improvements by Swift engineering; Consideration of other cars...
- Promoter to start building own cars. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;1/11/2012, p34
The article reports that Hampshire, England-based Spedeworth group will build its own racing cars, which is made possible through its purchase of Elite Racing Transmission and acquiring shares of Ludlow Motorsport.
- COUPE DE GRACE. // Australian Auto Action;10/28/2009, Issue 1364, p13
The article offers information on the change of coupe designs of racing automobiles for the New Le Mans Series racing event in 2011. It reports that the new design guidelines could create a trouble for automobile companies Aston Martin and Peugeot Citroen SA as both use the coupe design for...
- Race wanderlust. Heikens, Norm // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/27/96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p4B
Features Chris Paulsen and his company C&R Racing Inc. Paulsen's racing career; Initial capitalization of C&R; Activities pointing to C&R's expansion.
- UPDATE. Contreras, Ana // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p30
Features the C&R Racing Inc. business owned by Chris Paulsen in Indianapolis, Indiana. Improvement in the sales and employees of the company; Services provided by the firm for the racing industry; Partnership with Raynard Racing and the Auto Research Center.