- DTM begins beta program on RapidTool SR. // Foundry Management & Technology;Nov96, Vol. 124 Issue 11, p13
Reveals that DTM Corp. has started beta testing of the RapidTool/SR prototyping system for the creation of metal injection molds. Advantages of the system; Capability of the process in creating complex molds.
- Metal Injection Molding Produces Complex 3D Shapes. // Medical Design Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p68
The article evaluates the metal injection molding from Parmatech Corp.
- Metal Hot Zones for your MIM Furnace. // Industrial Heating;Oct2013, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p47
The article offers brief information on the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) hot zone from Plansee SE.
- Injection molding press chucks cut die change time. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan95, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p234
Presents information on O.S. Walker Co. Inc.'s Walker Pressmag magnetic clamping system for injection molding presses. Description; Applications; Contact information.
- High-clarity PP for molding. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p91
Presents the Achieve EXPP-68, the first metal locene-catalyzed premium-grade polypropylene (PPs) made by Exxon Chemical Company for thin-wall injection molding. Characteristics of EXPP-68; Contents of the resin; Percentage of hexane extractables and controlled rheology; Other included...
- Streamlining multi-cavity and electrode moulds. // Design Engineering;Feb2000, p47
Reports on the Allen Group Inc.'s use the Pathrace EdgeCAM offline programming system to streamline multi-cavity and electrode injection moulding. Truline Automation as manufacturer of the system; Reduction of program preparation; Contact information.
- Maplan sells dedicated TPV machine. // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 185 Issue 7/8, p14
Reports on the injection molding machines exhibited by Maplan at the IRC show. Number of machines exhibited; Features of the machines; Satisfaction of the buyers of the machine.
- The 2009 World Forecasts of Injection or Compression Types of Molds for Metals or Metal Carbides Export Supplies. Parker, Philip M. // World Trade Reports - Export Supplies;1/ 3/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented related to 2009 world forecasts of injection or compression types of molds for metals or metal carbides export supplies for countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America and the Caribbean, Oceana, and the Middle East.
- Quick metal tooling emerges from concept stage. // Machine Design;11/9/95, Vol. 67 Issue 20, p35
Reports on the development of rapid-prototyping machines using the tooling process called RapidTool, which employs selective laser sintering (SLS) from DTM Corp. Application in building production-ready inserts for injection molds made from plastic polycarbonate and 1080C steel; Mechanism;...