Copper is back
- Estimated European sales by model, January & YTD. // Automotive News Europe;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p30
Provides a list of estimated sales of each European automobile model in January 2000.
- The Automobile Industry. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2002, p11
Analyzes the performance of the U.S. automobile industry in 2002. Sales and production of light vehicles; Market share of light vehicles; Inventory and sales by dealers of motor vehicles and parts; Automobile stock performance.
- Concern for Big Three automakers? // Indiana Business Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the Big Three automakers company in Indiana. Assessment on the conditions of the country's motor vehicle industry; Cost advantage of Big Three automakers; Financial status of the company.
- What happened to Detroit's passion for the product? // Machine Design;8/9/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p14
Presents the opinion that, within the automobile industry, there exists a lack of enthusiasm for and confidence in products. Perceived attitudes of automotive product managers during automotive press conferences; Comparison of the automobile and magazine industries.
- The China Syndrome. Robinet, Michael // Automotive Industries;Jan2002, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p39
Analyzes the market condition of the automobile industry in China. Advent of the industry in the country; Problems facing the industry; Trade and international initiatives in the country.
- Production. // Automotive News;11/01/99, Vol. 74 Issue 5846, p66
No abstract available.
- September sales sizzle. English, Bob // Automotive News;10/16/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5899, p22
Cites the rise in light-vehicle sales in Canada in September 2000. List of top-selling vehicles.
- Car sales up for fourth consecutive month. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;8/17/2001, p3
Reports on automobile sales in Canada for June 2001. New passenger car sales; Cumulative ales of new motor vehicles for the first six months of 2001.
- Upward movement of new motor vehicle sales continues. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;9/21/2001, p3
Reports on new motor vehicle sales in Canada in July 2001. Sales of passenger cars; New truck sales.